Stella63

Feeling Sorry For Myself!!!

Well, after nursing OJ through that horrible flu virus this week :sick: and him somehow managing to sing his solo 2 nights running in the Carol Concert when he couldn't even speak!!! :clap: I got up Friday for the last day of school and work to find my arm really painful. Thought it might be a frozen shoulder as had that before so went to docs who thinks it is shingles :(. A rash appeared just before my appointment and he says if it starts blistering it is definitely shingles. Its really painful to touch and I can hardly move my arm. And Iam supposed to be going to a baby shower tomorrow and I've never been to one before but the baby could catch chickenpox from me!

And I've got to take OJ up to London tomorrow for his Tourettes clinic and if I cancel I will have to wait months for another appointment but its going to be so stressful for him doing trains and tubes and I have literally no energy. I'd also promised to take him to the Natural History museum as a reward!!!

Oh woe is me!!!!! :crying:

Stella x

(((((((hugs))))))) I think if it is shingles you wont feel like getting out of bed by tomorrow!

Wrap up, lot's of fluids and pamper yourself!

(ask if there are any cancellation appts going at the clinic)

A x