Sign in to follow this  
dooday24

wat a day...........

well was really tired this morning didnt want to get up.. then had to chase a hamster around at 615am that had escaped.

then went to shop to get shannon some things to take in for her party at scool and cudnt find my visa card....

rang the last shop id been too yesterday and they had it HURRAY.......

then went to the post office to post some cards and they had to shut it as the manageress was held at gun point and hit over the head in the back room ..was unconcious i so hope shes okay

wat a day sooooooo i hav just poured myself a very large vodka lol

love donnaxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Been a busy day here too, wrote half of a 1,000 word essay, took it into uni, came home and assembled a table and 3 chairs, tidied the livingroom and about to tidy the kitchen. All the stuff at home was with 2 cats hanging on my ankles.. hmm... :lol:

u av had a busy day sciencegeek ,, i know that feeling hav always got cats round my ankles

and hamsters wen they escape hehe

love donnaxxxx

blimy dooday what a drama, I felt as if I had quite a day till I read yours, working all day, then 19 yr old NT rings has missed train and has no money, he is only 300 miles away,!!!! I tell him to get on next train and blag it, then I ring train station and ask what will happen, they say he will be asked to pay I say he has no money he is a student, he has a ticket but for an earlier train, anyhow noone checks his ticket, how lucky is that!!!! but he spent his busfare on the train so had to do a 2 hr round trip to get him, with a very disgruntled shepherd and a very tired angel, school nativies, so phew, we are all home for 9, start first lot of washing and bathing kids etc etc etc, then DS1 says oh I left my bag with my playstation 3 in and all my paper work and passport, where, oh I think a mates flat but not sure AGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Enid

No! "Mate" being very cagey said it was there now not answering phone, my lad though he was carrying that bad as he had the bigger one to carry, so not sure whats happening but not going to let it go, ps3 and all the gubbins that go with it is a lot of money!! Enid

well was really tired this morning didnt want to get up.. then had to chase a hamster around at 615am that had escaped.

then went to shop to get shannon some things to take in for her party at scool and cudnt find my visa card....

rang the last shop id been too yesterday and they had it HURRAY.......

then went to the post office to post some cards and they had to shut it as the manageress was held at gun point and hit over the head in the back room ..was unconcious i so hope shes okay

wat a day sooooooo i hav just poured myself a very large vodka lol

love donnaxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Blimey, donna, you deserve that vodka.

Actually, I might just join you, as I've been feeling very ill and it was the Christmas lunch at school today. I really wanted to call in sick, but I work in the kitchen and I don't think I'd have been very popular! We had about 3 times as many kids to serve than usual and it was chaos (althought the kids had a great time :thumbs:). It was REALLY noisy as all 200 of them were singing along to Christmas songs :wacko:

So then I had a headache as well :(

Now, where's that bottle :wine:

Blimey enid, I hope you don't live near Bagshot in Surrey. AJ was picking up a PS3 for a 'mate' the other night - sounded well dodgy, like everything he does these days!!

Stella xx

i so hope u find out wats goin on and u get it back enid xxxxxxx love donna xxxx

hi nicky shall we crack open a nice3 large bottle hehe hope u feel better soon

love donnaxxx

Now been told 3 different stories about missing ps3 and passport!! so have tonight reported it to the police, his "mate" is really cross but have had enough now, they are taking him and me!! for a mug. Feel sorry for him, my son that is, as he has been really taken in by them, these supposed mates, huge learning curve. :tearful: Enid