Sign in to follow this  
pookie170

Whii!!!!!!!!

My poor children have been deprived, and its all the fault of their parents, I am ashamed to admit!

They were carted off to the in-laws on Christmas day itself,and underwent the stress of present giving and the full attention of two doting grandparents and an adoring Aunt, who strictly proferred jollity and fun all day long.

Then, they were forced, forced I say, into watching some festive filmage before being pressganged off to their Dad's on Boxing Day.

Having endured another round of present opening (for Santa kindly split the pressie cache and dropped half at Dad's, natch!) they had to undergo further tribulation in the shape of playing with those presents over the weekend, and contend with visits from a friend and some relatives before trundling back to Mum today.

Exacerbating the suffering, Mum then cruelly gave them sustenance and wickedly pressed boring crackers upon both lads, before they were allowed to worship, finally, at the foot of their new Nirvana....... :notworthy:

(and no, it didn't smell like teen spirit...more like pre-teen athlete's foot, and whiffy 3 day old socks........I digress......)

In short, they had to wait until tonight to get their mitts on their new Wii!!

And we love it!!

What larks! Perhaps the shine will wear off, given time, but what a riot we've had! So glad Santa managed to find this within the 3-page-long catalogue of requests sent his way by my smallest son!

Now next year, dear Mr Claus, if you wouldn't mind passing off a Wii fit in amongst the kiddies' loot, I'd be much obliged! (As would my cardiovascular system, doubtless!)

Anyone else experienced the delights yet? If not, try and get a shot on someone else's, it's joy unbridled!! :thumbs::lol:

it's like crystal meth; it feels great to do it at first but the aches and pains to come... I thought I'd learnt my lesson but a game of wii tennis with a brother in law left me in agony...

Don't do it kids! It's not worth it!

Pooks that made me laugh so much.Jack my aspie isn,t really into the wii that dad bought for the kids :hypno: , but the other 2 more neurotypical kids in the house have been playing on it none stop.They,ve just got the olympics game at the moment :clap: .

............so I,m the superstar runner of the family :whistle: and immeadiately set down the challenge for the sprint race............I was totally useless.But archie(6yrs) is a total superstar .........and wins all the races. :lol:

..........however he has,nt quite realised that you just move your arms and hands to activate the game, and he insists on running on the spot the whole time.To see him do it is hilarious after a few goes he,s sweating and needs a lie down.The rowing is also a blast as his older sister is very competive and they are both stood there thrashing about looking like a couple of nutters trying to fight their way out of a paper bag.You can safely say it has kept me totally entertained over the christmas period :clap: .

I had a wi n wi fit for xmas off my other half n my ds had a wi too off me lol. It is fab it is the only thing ds will do with us or anyone if that makes sense he usually wants to be left alone but we have been on the fit board and played games together so def a good investment.

i got wii fit and guitar hero around christmas (not for gifts, i just bought them in sales). both are great fun. i had my first go at guitar hero today (having sneaked out of the dreaded family christmas party yesterday to buy it!) and its hard, but so much fun. the whole family (1 sister, 2 parents, 2 cousins, 2 aunts and one uncle) were all mariokart-ing on boxing day for 3 hours! lots of fun and all agreed it was far better than a game of trivial pursuits :)

I was trying to persuade darling son to put it on his Christmas list................ HE doesn't want it.................. his mummy does!!!

I've had a go on my friends............. and YETHHHHH!! They are very, very gigglesome :D:notworthy::thumbs:

I had a bad night last night, thoughts in mind and all that, but your wii post really cheered me up, we too have a wii and it really does bring a lot of light and laughter in our living room, were saving up for a wii fit, for now I have fitness dvd and cycling more, your post really did help me last night.

JsMum