warrenpenalver

Soft Toys - Exploding

Awwwwww Noooooooooooo Warren I don't like that much :(

As for your display picture, ummmmm dare I say I find that somewhat disturbing too !!!!!

Clare x x x

I sometimes wonder about you, Warren :lol:

Sometimes i wonder about myself too pearl!! :thumbs:

As for your display picture, ummmmm dare I say I find that somewhat disturbing too !!!!!

Thats just how i feel about my life!

LOL pearl!!

Well ive turned out ok :lol:

Boys and blowing stuff up has been linked for decades!!! Its only since the "terrorist era" that its now "un PC" to do such things. I remember firecrackers were great fun as a kid. These days youd probably be locked up under some terrorism charge for years for blowing a few cardboard boxes up in local park!!

Well that pink bunny did have an evil look about him :unsure:

As a child my brother and his mate were never happier than when they were giving lego men viking funerals :rolleyes:

A x

Harhar, me too! My Mum was most puzzled by the plasticky beige/green puddles in the back garden!

As I recall, we experimented with my Barbie- ooh, she gave off a good heat! :devil:

Gods, Warren, I've just noticed your avatar- how apt, given this topic!!!

I bet you're a Prodigy fan!! ;)

Ohhhh, thats better .... my fave is the one of you & the pineapple, though :thumbs:

Yeah thats better......I like the one with the pineapple too :thumbs:

Exploding Pineapples, eh?? Imagine if it REALLY caught on!!!!........

~Beep-Beep-Beep-BEEEEEEEEEp!!~

Hello, this is the News at Hen and I'm Trevina McSporran.

Breaking news is that the Prime Minister has called an emergency meeting of Parliament to discuss the serious issue of the recent scourge of exploding pineapples that is sweeping the country.

#Image breaks to a view of Boredon Brown, addressing the ranks of po-faced politicians before him....#

'Ladies and Gentlemen,....oh, yes, you too Mr Salmond, of course....ahem! Today, throughout the length and breadth of the country, serious injury has been narrowly avoided as thousands of of pineapples have exploded without warning. A few apples, oranges, watermelons (and in one case, a small and knobbly potato) have also been detonated, but Army officials think these were experimental prototypes.

This is a serious situation! Numerous A&E departments been flooded with minor eye injuries, ankle sprains and one horribly blocked nostril, brought about through low-flying pineapple chunks! There have been several Road Traffic Accidents caused by shattered fruits strewn across the road surface! I myself, had the misfortune of being splattered by an exploding pineapple that was hurled at me from a passing car- I am the unfortunate victim of a drive-by fruiting!!

....stop sniggering at the back there!...hmph.......

Anyway, something must be done- the nation is awash with fruit cocktail!!'

#Image returns to the Newsroom-our trusty newsreader has been caught short and is spotted hastily shoving his bowl of pineapple rings under the desk while he tries frantically to swallow his current mouthful....#

Nwushjsh shn.......Ahem! Sorry about that!

Scotland Yard have been working flat out on this curious series of fruitsplosions, and hope to have pinpointed the culprit by tomorrow noon at the latest.

In other news, Doctors say the nation's bowels have never been healthier.......

problem is youd have to seal the explosive and circuit in plastic bag so that the juices dont mess things up. Wouldnt make an effective weapon though!!

Coconuts would be the ultimate ecofriendly grenade!! just drill out to the middle to drain fluid, insert your charge, reseal hole to propogate explosion, score the outside of coconut to get even size fragments then BOOM!! Next the British Army will be using modified spud guns!!!

Y'know, they did that in the movie 'The Swiss family Robinson' - made coconut 'grenades'....it looked quite cool, but would it actually work, d'you think? Maybe one for the mythbusters?

course it would work :lol: As long as the explosive side is correct then it would go booooooom!! getting a proper fragmentation to make it effective as a weapon is a different matter. getting the right fragmentation is why the old WWII grenades you would see in films had a "pineapple" effect (appropriate considering the thread :lol:) to ensure a set number of fragments.

Interestingly a real pineapple might fragment well but would be more of an annoyance than a weapon :lol: