Sign in to follow this  
kinky j

AARGGHH!!

Well, I finally finished writing up my part for the assessment application and emailed it off last night, it only took me 5 days! (that's still better than the DLA forms that usually take me about 3 mths).

I wrote up 7 pages in in all. I put in as much detail as I possibly could but my god it was hard work!

Now I'm left feeling really drained and emotional, it's horrible! I spend every day focusing on all of C's achievements and all the positives so to have to concentrate on the negative issues for so long really messes with my head.

The worst thing is that I've suffered from depression since I was 13 and I fight really hard every day not to let it drag me back down but on days like this it just feels such a heavy burden, I feel like absolute ****!

Sorry for moaning, I just really needed a way to get it all out!

Good Luck to everyone going through this too!

KJ :crying:

Oh, poor you, KJ

I felt just the same after filling out the DLA forms.

Take care of yourself.

Nicky >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

I really do feel there should be some councilling services available when fighting for children with special needs and the many things we have to deal with, I do get some emotional support privately so do look into this if it apeals to you, I also have an outreach worker throw Contact A Family, I also try as much as I can to motivate the negitivity into some form of physical release, so swimming, gym ect... and let it all go! though its not long for another battle with another form but at least I can start a fresh.

It certainly is draining and emotionally stressful so do take some extra time for some TLC and possibly some councilling or support group.

Its fantastic you have battled throw, your a fighter and the determination you have will shine throw and help in the near future.

Good Luck with the outcome, as I also know not having any idea on what the results are cause further worry, but you have done all you can and now its time for a bit of you time, certainly a bit of pampering or something that Swaps the AARGGH for ARrrrahhs in nice and calming way.

JsMum

>:D<<'>

Edited by JsMum

Thanks everyone >:D<<'> >:D<

I'm so glad I joined this site! Everyone is so kind and supportive and no matter how crazy a situation feels when you're dealing with it there's always people who totally understand and can offer advice! it's great here :notworthy:

I'm feeling a bit better now, had a lazy day (both the kids were off with the dreaded "little friends :sick: ) so we've not even left the house, no stress no hassle just time to chill! I think we all needed it!

thanks again

KJ

ps, J'smum, I used to have councilling for an unrelated reason when I was younger and found it really helpful, I didn't even think about it for this though! Thankyou >:D<<'> I will definately be looking into it!