av16

Good Evening Out

We've been having loads of problems with DS at school, last night we all went out as a family and it was great :jester:

DS (11-AS) has a major interest in the group Keane and has done for several years. He's been desperate to see them live, most venues you have to be 16 so we had to wait til they came back to the O2 (last time was Jul 2007 and we were on holiday).

He was so excited, his sisters were there - one came back from uni in York plus me and his dad- we were a bit worried how he'd be but he loved it, he sang along to all their songs and we all had a great night. It was so nice to see him so happy and no upsets at all. A really special night! :thumbs:

(It's nice to share something good for a change!)

I love the happy stories! Glad it was a good experience for the whole family. Keane always makes me think of driving around trying to find my friend's wedding (it was their first CD on in the car).

janine

Thats so fab! I'd love to take Cal to see Pink, but I don't know if hed get into one of her gigs, and I'm doubtful he could handle the noise levels......

How did your son cope with the noise?

Thats so fab! I'd love to take Cal to see Pink, but I don't know if hed get into one of her gigs, and I'm doubtful he could handle the noise levels......

How did your son cope with the noise?

We go to festivals a lot. More space and you can just dip in and out of bands as and when needed.

We also take ear defenders we have decorated with stickers (just cheap ones from a DIY store - but if you want you can get funky pink ones online which are used in the aviation industry).

I am really enjoying the positive messages this week! It is great to hear! Hopefully many more good nights in the future!! :thumbs:

Edited by skye