NickyB

Leaving for a while

Since I joined this forum nearly a year ago, I have found it to be a source of support and advice that I couldn't have done without. I've made some friends and had some good laughs, too :thumbs:

Sadly, I have recently found myself becoming more and more concerned at the lack of respect being shown by and towards some members. I used to find the forum a friendly, supportive place to be, and (I hope) have always respected other people's points of view. Now I find that I am getting more and more frustrated every time I visit - something i can frankly do without right now :tearful:

I am going to take a break for a while, so thank you for all your support and advice :thumbs:

Nicky >:D<<'>

Hi Nicky, just found this thread after PMing you so won't repeat myself here...

just to reiterate what i said in the other thread - make it very short, please, as i and many others will miss your input

L&P

BD >:D<<'> :(

Come back soon nicky >:D<<'>

There does seen to be a bit of a black cloud over the forum at the mo :blink: hopefully it will get back to normal soon :pray:

sonj x

arrr nicky

so sorry to hear this, since i joined this site you have always been here giving great support and advise, i will miss your posts and replys hope to see you back here very soon takecare

lov

theresa xxxxx