loulou

Been away for a while (again)

Hello everyone,

I hope you are all doing ok. I have been soooooooooooo busy lately, driving back and forth to Kai's new residential school and looking after a 2 year old AND a new baby!

I just wanted to let you all know that Kai has settled in really well at his new school. He has made some friends and is learning to play the guitar. He wants to be the next Jimi Hendrix (he has the same hairstyle already! :rolleyes: ).

I spoke to him this evening and he said he'd been raft building today. He sounded so happy and excited :wub: .

He comes home every other weekend and all holidays. He's still extremely hard work, but on his last visit he was better than usual. I'm hoping that things will improve now he is getting the help he needs.

My 2 year old is going through his "terrible twos" at the moment, which Kai never did. So far he hasn't shown any signs of AS/ADHD. My little baby is an angel (so far!), it's nice to have a girl after 2 boys.

Kai's school review is on Monday, so i'm hoping they'll say he can stay there (i'm sure they will as he has fit in there so well).

Take care,

Loulou xx

Hi, so nice to hear things are going so well. All quiet here at the mo as well, didnt get anywhere with the LEA and the school I wanted, (Kai`s!) as his behaviour has calmed down so much they didnt think it was necessary, so lets hope it stays that way! Enid

HI LouLou I was thinking about you the other day. glad things are geting a little better although I am sure it is still really hard work. Girls are so different to boys I am so glad i have one too. Take care of yourself.

That's so good to hear Loulou. >:D<<'>

I wish it could have come sooner for you, too bad things had to reach crisis point first but at least it has worked out OK in the end and in time for Kai to benefit from being in the right school environment.

You're an encouagement to everyone to keep persevering. :thumbs:

K x

Hi

As Kathryn says, it's awful that you've had to reach crisis point before anything has changed. Thankfully, some good has come out of it.

Take care.

Caroline.