mum23b

Hello everyone!!

Hello I've just joined here and don't really know what I'm doing!!

I'm a single mum to three boys the smallest has Cerebral Palsy and Autism, his twin has Autism and Learning difficulties and the eldest has Aspergers. We're doing our best but its not always easy (well rarely if i'm honest) anyway just wanted to introduce myself before i start all my questions!!! (that'll probably be another day I'm too tired now!)

Wow - mum23b, you've probably got a lot of experience and insight to share yourself as well.

Welcome to the forum and please ask if there's anything you need to know. :)

K x

heya

i have AS,dyspraxia and MH probs (depression,anxiety etc) and my twin is deafblind so we have mixture of SEN in our household but spreads into wider family we have cousin with spina bfinda so can understand my parents are so tired and mentally drained as struggle to seperate two different needs but do a great job as must be so damn difficult and hard to do but done it without anyone's input any services as no service been willing too had to do it alone manage it think it's brilliant what they've done they do more than that but long story don't want to bore you down with details of situations

take care

XKLX

I'm a single mum to three boys the smallest has Cerebral Palsy and Autism, his twin has Autism and Learning difficulties and the eldest has Aspergers. We're doing our best but its not always easy (well rarely if i'm honest) anyway just wanted to introduce myself before i start all my questions!!! (that'll probably be another day I'm too tired now!)

wow, you must be a very busy mum :notworthy:

wow what an intro Im in orr I have one son, dont know what I would of done he was a TWIN, and then another brother, My hat goes off to you, dont know how you do it, I barely cope with one, Twins are in my family too, I am totally facinated by Twins, my son is 12 and has ASD with Comorbids, ADHD ect....

It is nice to meet you and your boys, looking forward to any of your questions and if you have any ideas too.

JsMumxxxx