bluefish

Merry Christmas

just wanted to say Merry Christmas and thank you for the suport and advice this site has given me in 2009

is ds excited tonight? nope..................... never mind never say never

Merry Christmas to you all too,hope the magic is with your family too. We have a white one in the Highlands so it all adds to the christmas imagination. Where is the reindeer dust he asks? :huh: The snow :whistle: covered it i said, I forgot to get some. was high as a kite last night but did get to sleep with the knowledge that Santa is magic and only comes when he knows you are a sleep, :whistle: don't know how long i can keep this myth going for he is 10 and will one day realise Bad Santa needs money from a bank for christmas. :lol: Hopefully without robbing one.

Hello,Merry christmas everyone :party: Hope you are all having a great day.My day has been so relaxing,probably the most relaxing christmas EVER!

I normally get so stressed cooking,cleaning,trying to make everything perfect,not today.My ex took the boys out ,at 11.30am,after they unwrapped their presents,so I started cooking at that same time.Everything was ready by 2pm and they came back 2.30.So I had lots of time on my own to get everything sorted.

Sam had a little bit of a tantrum after opening his gifts,he just wanted more,but he saw his brothers enjoying the toys they had so he decided he would be better off playing than crying.We are all sitting comfortably waiting for the gruffulo and Dr Who to start,I am more excited than them but anyway!

Its been great I am so happy :dance:

Merry Xmas to you all on here.

Alexis

Had a good Xmas here too - DS opened his presents and disappeared off to his room to play the new DS game - while the girls busied themselves stuffing chocolate and running around. It worked out well - and Ds joined us for lunch without incident.