oxgirl

Christmas din dins:)

This year was the first year EVER that me, DH and Jay all had the same Xmas dinner! :thumbs: He had a chicken breast wrapped in ham, 2 sausages, 5 roast pots and some carrots. He passed on the parsnips, sprouts, stuffing and gravy and dipped his pots in tommy sauce, but it was so special for us to be sitting and sharing that special meal together. He couldn't see it really, thought that us having what we like and him having what he likes is fine, but he didn't make a fuss and ate his dinner quite happily.

Sounds small, but we were thrilled to be sitting and having the same on Xmas day together. :)

~ Mel ~

Truely special, my J tucked into his Beef and Mash, he wasnt keen on the Gravy and the stuffing either, glad you had a lovely christmas dinner, its the small things that count to as much as a big thing.

JsMumxx

hi oxgirl

that sound fab so glad you had a good day, my ds tryed to sit at table and eat but didnt eat one thing just keeped flappin his hands but at least he sat they, had a realy fab day altogether, have a great new year to one and all.

theresa x

Hi,

I am really happy for you. >:D<<'> These things count a lot although they seem small. I am glad that you had a nice family Christmas. :)

danaxxx

The year before last we went to relatives in London for Xmas dinner, it was a disaster. Everyone sat round the dinner table, grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins and Jay sat in the other room on his own with a cream cheese sandwich, it broke my heart. :tearful: He's come a long way in the food department. :thumbs:

~ Mel ~