pookie170

Movement...of a different sort!

Hey guys!

A belated Merry Christmas to all of you and an anticipatory Happy New Year as well!

Haven't been on here much of late as other things have been going on that I couldn't share up to this point...

However, the floodgates are now open and so....

Guess what????

We're having a baby! :thumbs:

Sproglet number three is due at the start of June 2010, and we couldn't be happier!

............................... :blink:

...........................Though in the wee, small hours, I have wondered at my sanity, going back after 7 years to honking nappies, squalling infant and sleepless nights.... not to mention the birth itself (owie,owie!!) and all the aches and pains in the run-up to it!!

http://www.cartoonstock.com/lowres/phr0027l.jpg

No,no, really, we're dead chuffed ad happy to be able to share our news!

So there you go- Happy New Year, everyone!!

Esther XX

Edited by pookie170

Comgratulations Pookie! >:D<<'> :thumbs:

We had a long gap too (8 years) - it is a mad thing to do, but worth it in the end. :) As long as you haven't sold/given away all the baby equipment or forgotten where you stowed it. - as we did. :rolleyes:

K x

Most of it, sadly, is long departed, but more because it got damp and mildewy, yuck!!!

Cheers though, guys, everything's swell at the moment (Boom, boom!!!)

I'm hale and hearty.....probably slightly too robust, but there's always the gym in 10 months time (Eek!) and the baby appears to be dandy too.

Both boys are htrilled and expecting a sister for some weird reason. I have no idea what flavour we're getting- they don't tell you here (sonographers, that is, not foetuses!) so they've been warned they might not get what they're asking for.

Funnily enough, I went into work today, resplendent in my new maternity breeks...(Can I just say, WHAT an improvement in bumpwear in the last 7 years! One can still retain one's inner rock chick! Not a dungaree or pastel rugby shirt in sight, thank Crunchie!!!) and one of the Primary 5 girls looked up at me and said....

'You're not pregnant, are you???'

I replied, 'Well, as it so happens, I am indeed!'

Cue much girlish screaming from her and her friends (there are only 5 boys in this class of 24!) and chattering, then the same girl turned to me and said,

'Oh that's good. I didn't know if you were just really big or something....'

I laughed till I cried!!

Luv, hugs and thanks again compadres,

Esther (and Baby Bob!!)