Sign in to follow this  
claz333

i'm new

my name is claire, i'm 19 and have asperga's syndrome. I'm pregnant with my first child and joined because i wanted to meet other people becuase none of my friends have any disabilities and they don't like talking about it.

hi claire I haven't been a member for long but I am sure thee will be lots of people for you to talk to on here. Good luck with the baby my Dd1 is 21 and has an 18 month old, I beleive my daughter probably has aspergers or something similar but she has never been diagnosed although she told me she is considering talking to someone. B)

Hi welcome, glad you and your bump have found your way here, I have only just realised there is very little support for pregant women with disabilities, hopefully we can help you find the right type of support, the first place I would suggest is Surestart, and Homestart, also mencap may know more about services for Disabled parents.

Anyway glad you are a new member.

JsMumxxx

thanks :) i was recomended this sight from a another site it looks nice. I just found out yesterday it's a boy and he's due on the 18th of june :)