JsMum

Im Officially a mother to a teenager!

I cant believe it, he is finally a Teenager, Im aprihensive for the Adolescent hormones but he really I am excited now, its strange to think that my Baby has grown into a Boy and now that Boy is growing into a young man, he has been throw soo much in his childhood and he has come throw it strong, Im soo proud of him and Im lucky to have shared his life and supported him throw the challenges he faces, he has come so far, still a bit to do but I know We can get throw it, remind me that bit when its getting tuff again.

Anyway Its Js Birthday, he is off school due to a sickness bug, but he is slowly recovering and may be oright to try some Birthday Cake.

Happy Birthday J, from a very proud Mumxxx

JsMumxxx

Happy Birthday J!

:thumbs::bday::band:

Sorry to hear he's still not well, but at least he gets to have his birthday at home and you get to share it. :thumbs:

I don't have a teen in the house at the moment - one on either side: 12 and 20! :)

K x

Happy Birthday J!

:thumbs::bday::band:

Sorry to hear he's still not well, but at least he gets to have his birthday at home and you get to share it. :thumbs:

I don't have a teen in the house at the moment - one on either side: 12 and 20! :)

K x

He is feeling much better now, I kept him off mainly as he hasnt eaten much, I wanted him to eat a bit more before sending him back as he is already underweight, the sickness bug took it out of him a bit and he needed a bit more time just to eat, he ate his Birthday cake today, which is the famous Chocolate Catopilla Cake, he has had this every year for his birthday from been around 3, its his favourate.

J is going back to school tomorrow though all been well as he is kicking off a bit about going back.

JsMumxxx

Happy birthday J, hope you are feeling better and best wishes to you JSMUM aswell, I have this to come in Nov, I am feeling old now!! xx

I dont feel quite old enough to be a mum to a teenager, Im sure you will feel differently when he turns 13, for me its more that Ive defo lost my Baby J, hes now a Teenager!

JsMumxxx

Oi - how old do you lot think I feel being mum to a very nearly 21 year old? (And I wasn't a teenage mum either :lol: ).

Hope J goes back to school OK. :pray:

K x

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

my daughters 18 and my son is now 16 its like how did i get old enough to be the parent of an adult.

Hope he had a lovley day despite being ill and is on the mend.....

You look back and realise just how far theyve come and how much theyve acheived............