Sign in to follow this  
smiley1590

going docs tomorrow.....!!!

im going doctors tomorrow as found out my rough weight on the weight machine at the gym but want to know my actual weight B.M.I hoping it isn't worse than the reciet as says im'm now 12 stone so hoping don't weight more than that as i worked hard and was so pleased from 16 stone or i will be depressed and upset just need to know and my actual correct B.M.I score too??? as want to see how far i am off 10 stone now as go jogging or gym everyday!! so hope fingers crossed i should be somewhere near that goal of mine!? would love to hear the words " you are now ten stone" am i just wishing too much there i do not know we'll see tomorrow hey really quite anxious and nervous!

don't know whether to mention about my nans death feeling dizzy and irregular periods and crying at nights feeling really 'low' in myself and mood!? what you think about it?!

XKLX

Good luck with the doctor tomorrow. It sounds like you are working really hard to get to a healthy weight, and making real progress.

For now I think it's a good idea to tell your doctor everything that's wrong and see what she suggests. You might need to go back for another appointment if there is not enough time to discuss things properly this time. You can normally book a double appointment if you have several things to discuss.

im scared and afraid yet want to know what i should be my weight .... i do and i don't want to know ......!!! fingers crossed i'm not far off my goal weight i want this so bad i'm so desperate to get there!!!

XKX

Really great that you are doing so well with the weight loss :thumbs: But you need to make sure you are happy as well,so maybe you can mention that you are still feeling low about your Nans death.The irregular periods and dizziness can be due to the weight loss as its a shock to your body,make sure you are still eating right as this will also have these effects on your body,as will depression.

So I do think you should mention everything.

keep training well, resting and sleeping and eating decent food and body will keep adapting. Even if you havent made the weight at this moment in time your moving in right direction. Train hard eat well rest well

Good luck today smiley.It sounds like you have already lost alot of weight so a big big well done for that its fantastic.The closer you get to your goal weight the slower the weight loss will be , but if your losing weight steadily and not too quickly your body will adapt and all your hard work will be worth it.Doing it sensibly eating well and exerciseing at the same time will mean that the weight stays off and its a long term weight loss.You could try asking one of the PT instructors at your gym to revise your work out plan.Now might be the time to mix it up a bit with some light weight training and toning and using different programmes on the cardio machines .Best of luck suzex

i am mixing my exercise regime now with cardio and toning light muscle training too as had a gym review a while back we have revised my work out plan try to do to best my ability due to my dyspraxia i find co-ordination of the exercises hard to graps he has done simple instrctions on piece of paper and stick man show me what to do next to each exercise and stapled to my work out plan!

XKX

i have been docs she told me i have lost weight from when i was weighted in october last year my weight has come down my BMI like the gym machine reciet said is 31 and i need to lose another 10 kg which is 1 and half stone my weight stands at 79 kg is that 12 stone? and if i lose another stone and half how much will that make me then? doctor said i need to try harder to lose weight i come off migraine pills as side effects with most meds these days was guess what! weight gain i never thought to ask to if any others out there that don't make you pile on the weight! and regretting asking what my weight was in kilograms when at start in october i know was 16 stone ish what wanted to know actual number? now kicking myself!

XKX

If you loose it too quick, you will just put it back on and possibly more weight, Also when you diet what is lost mostly is fluid not fat, also if you are working out in the gym EVERYDAY then Muscle weighs more than Fat, also its not wise to train everyday, you should have at least one rest day a week otherwise your muscles will tire quickly and your body will store the fat ready for reserves so it can sometimes be a very difficult process to see any weight loss.

I too was on Headache tablets and eventually the Tablets was causing them, I cant remember about if I put on weight but it may well effect the Matablism so its possible that your tablets did this.

As for converting Kg to Stone this website it good.

http://www.weightlossresources.co.uk/body_...t_converter.htm

your weight in stone is 12 and half stone.

You can also check your BMI online too.

http://www.nhs.uk/Tools/Pages/Healthyweigh...lator.aspx?Tag=

Good luck with it all, your doing really well.

JsMumxxx

my dad worked it out for 79 kg is 12 stone and 8 pounds and i should be 11 stone .... i sometimes do have day or two in between exercising as so busy with support worker and work so don't have enough time!!! i have also been on different anti depressants since i was 14 years old and also an anti-pyschotic so may have messed around with my weight and mebolism too so annoying and frustrating! i know the last anti depressant i was on last year side effect of increase in appetite and putting on weight too!!!

XKX

You shouldn't need to exercise every single day. It's good for your body to have a break now and then too. Even if your work is not physical work, you are on your feet, which will be a form of exercise, so you probably don't need to worry about the days you don't have time to exercise.

i feel guilty bad if i don't exercise though hard to explain in words!!!

I would probably think that this is more a compulsion then, which is related to OCD, in turn caused by Anxiety, if it becomes out of hand the Excercise could become a real problem for your health as you may start to strain your Heart and lungs, also excercise releases FANTSTIC hormomes, you might be craving the effects of Vigerous exercise, you can become addicted to Exercise just as you can Alcohol and drugs, at the end of the day a Good 40 Min run gives you probably the same high as speed and coke, you need to probably monitor your sessions, you should not be feeling guilty on the days you rest if the rest of the week you have been training hard.

Exercise is great for your health but only in moderation.

Also ensure you are consuming enough calories for the sessions you train, a womens body needs around 2000 calories just to ensure the body functions, if your exercising you need to ensure you eat good carbs and protien and add it to the 2000 cals.

I watched a fab documentary last night where a man cycled across America, he cycled all day but had to stop to fix his punctures, wheels and to eat, he had to ensure he ate 6000 Calories a day so he could physically do the challenge, he was very inspiring, and even he knew how important a break was.

I love Cycling and the documantary made me get on my bike again, especially now its spring, it also reminded me I have to get Js bike to the repairs shop ready for the Easter Holidays.

JsMumxx

Edited by JsMum