smiley1590

do you like my choice for dress

im going get my hair curled make up done ...... my best mate going to do practice curling my hair tomorrow as two different types i can have she told me ... and she going curl it on the night as she only lives round corner and do my make up save me money on going hairdressers they expensive and prefer someone i know doing it for me!!!

this my party dress - how it looks:

http://www.pilotclothing.com/trends-list/s...appy-dress.html

tell me your personal opinion on the dress??? be honest!!!

all my family coming down from london and staying over night the guest list all have replied and said they coming apart from 4-5 guests said can't make it they 150-200 people going to be turning up want to make an hard effort at lloking nice for my mum and family members!

we all really looking forward and so excited about it! lol X common subject topic lately!

XKLX

the had same style pattern just colour different it was in white hard to choose which one to go with in the end chose that one which i waited for my choice of shoes as now seen two pairs that go better with that type of dress!!! so damn annoying and frustrating that is! X

I think it's a really nice dress. I bet you'll look really nice in it and your mum will be really proud of you :)

just had practice run of my hair being curled my best mate round corner did it for me and everyone at work commented on how nice and lovely it looked they noticed almost straight away too which good sign so hoping the same whe have it done on night of party all my fam think the same fingers crossed as make me look older!!!

thanks everyone positive comments on the dress so my taste for party must be OK! as sometimes it can be strange weird!