Sign in to follow this  
NickyB

Proposed Final Statement

Hello everyone :)

I have received DS's proposed final statement today, and they have included everything I asked for!!! (I know, I can hardly believe it myself :o )

It states that his current school have to provide 25 hours support until the end of the year, when he will go to his new setting. It also states that he requires close supervision during unstructured times. A major factor in his recent exclusions has been the lack of such supervision, so I am very, very pleased.

There I was gearing up for another fight, but now I don't know what to do!!!

It's a weird feeling but I like it :D

Thanks again for all your fab advice and support :notworthy:

wow Brilliant news, well done!!! here do you live then we can move there lol Seriously it is fantastic to know that these things can and do happen, what you do now is kep your eye on them and make sure he gets the provision they say he needs, never take your eye off the ball , but very well done and good luck x

Great news Nicky :thumbs:

You are really lucky,it shows that with alot of hard work(on your part) and with the school supporting your choice/decision these things can be achieved.I wish more schools were as supportive.

That's great news Nicky - save your fight energy in case you need it in the future, but for now, just relax! :thumbs:

K x