smiley1590

both constipation and diarohea

my bowel motions are sometimes i go alot during the day which happens mainly alot now where never used to go before sometimes i constipated sometimes i have diarhoea sometimes i have mixture in a day one min and one the next so confusing it is stress worry anx related i don't know if got to do with exercise food ???

my periods are irregular messing up my head in big way with my hormones i feel so depressed and anxious plays with my MH all time i all over the place!!! could it be to stress depression as feel quite low lately with grieving that plays with my head and messes me up alot somedays i can release that emotions safely other times not just depends how much control i have i just want to be numb but also want to feel i go jogging to gain some kind of relief control get head space i keep walking

i feel annoyed with my family don't have reason why! just feel so angry fed up ....

XKX

just want to know ideas please!

I am having a lot of gut problems myself at the moment, but still trying to work out what the cause is. The best thing to do is speak to your doctor about it. It can take a while to work out what the problem is, but your doctor can't start until they know there is a problem. It might help to keep a diary and record what you eat, how stressed/anxious you are feeling, and also what symptoms you are having. That could help you and your doctor identify your triggers.

People who do very little exercise sometimes get constipation as a result. I mean people who don't get any exercise at all. Taking a short walk to the shops is often recommended for these people. But I don't think this can be the cause in your case, because I know you already do a lot of exercise nearly every day.

There are things that can help with PMT. You might even be able to stop your cycle altogether with medication. No answers I'm afraid, as it's another thing you probably need to speak to your doctor about.

It sounds like you are generally very stressed and struggling a lot. Are you getting any counselling or anything? It does sound like you need some support.

Sounds like IBS to me as i got that. and i also have trouble with my periods too which i have to be on 'the pill' to stop the heaving bleeding, and medication for my periods as it makes me feel faint, sick, tummy pains etc.

if you do have IBS stress might be the cause of the problem, which means you need to cut out acidy and spicey foods and do plenty of exercise and eat healthy.

I would advise you go to the doctors also they should be testing your blood to check also if your allergic to foods. if they havent found a cause through the blood test ask them what else could it be and my doctor said IBS given the symptoms i described

Constipation often follows diarrhea.When my son was three he had diarrhea for four weeks on and off due to a serious virus/bug,then he became constipated after that and needed meds to "get things going" again.

If it happening one day "on" next day "off" you need to see a GP and I think we have already advised you to go see someone about your periods,so you nneed to mention all your troubles.

Have you had your thyroid checked....its a simple blood test....check out the symptons ......on the net, might be worth looking into.

nah i'm not talkin laxs at all so would you say IBS is it?!

Only a doctor can make a diagnosis. It may be IBS.

Your irregular periods and PMT are not part of IBS though, so you do need to see a doctor about that as well.

irregular periods can be often be fixed with taking the pill, but there are lots of different methods that may wok better for you.

does the tummy troubles happen all the time or just when you are due or having your period? i ask this because i always get a funny tummy at that time because of the bloating(perhaps tmi!)