Sign in to follow this  
matzoball

Last Episode of Doctor Who

My son loved it :thumbs: He is a huge fan,gets the weekly magazine,emails with latest deals,he plays the new online games which are quite good as well.

I have to say I dont like the new doctor,I did give it time as I knew it would be hard to adjust to a new doc as David Tennant had been there for quite some time,but he just doesnt seem to be bringing his own style into it more and more I feel he is trying too hard. I have watched DVD's of the 3rd,7th,8th(one episode),9th and of course 10th doctors' and they are all good esp 7th doctor "Sylvestor",but Matt Smith :shame:

I do think Amy(Karen) is a brilliant actress as is Rory :thumbs:

I also liked the new Daleks but didnt find them as scary this time round :(

My son loved it :thumbs: He is a huge fan,gets the weekly magazine,emails with latest deals,he plays the new online games which are quite good as well.

I have to say I dont like the new doctor,I did give it time as I knew it would be hard to adjust to a new doc as David Tennant had been there for quite some time,but he just doesnt seem to be bringing his own style into it more and more I feel he is trying too hard. I have watched DVD's of the 3rd,7th,8th(one episode),9th and of course 10th doctors' and they are all good esp 7th doctor "Sylvestor",but Matt Smith :shame:

I do think Amy(Karen) is a brilliant actress as is Rory :thumbs:

I also liked the new Daleks but didnt find them as scary this time round :(

yeah the Daleks aren't scary at all - it's like they are tellytubbies or something :)

i am quite biased in liking the new Doctor, as I find him quite dishy :)

Pond and Rory are fantastic!

First series I've watched since they brought it back. I like the new doctor but I don't like how it's all about him, like he's a god. His overconfidence is his weakness, imo.

I grew up with Sylvester McCoy as Dr Who and must have watched most of his when I was little. When they brought it back with Christopher Eccleston I watched it and Niamh enjoyed it. When they made David Tennent the Dr I wasn't sure about him and it took me about 4 or 5 episodes to get used to him. When it was announced he was leaving Ciara was upset as she was too young when Eccleston was the Dr but had really got into it. I honestly thought I wouldn't like Matt Smith, but thought I would give the new series a go.... well I ate my words as from the start of the first episode I was hooked - Niamh also loves him and as for Ciara it's David who?? LOL.

Have to agree about the Daleks though, they weren't as scary this time.

I grew up with Sylvester McCoy as Dr Who and must have watched most of his when I was little. When they brought it back with Christopher Eccleston I watched it and Niamh enjoyed it. When they made David Tennent the Dr I wasn't sure about him and it took me about 4 or 5 episodes to get used to him. When it was announced he was leaving Ciara was upset as she was too young when Eccleston was the Dr but had really got into it. I honestly thought I wouldn't like Matt Smith, but thought I would give the new series a go.... well I ate my words as from the start of the first episode I was hooked - Niamh also loves him and as for Ciara it's David who?? LOL.

Have to agree about the Daleks though, they weren't as scary this time.

i think matt smith has the tom baker otherworldliness thing happening which makes him so great - plus he wears a bow tie, and bow ties are cool :)