Sign in to follow this  
JsMum

Going on our annual retreat holiday

Yes its that time of year already and the mad thing is I only today picked up some of my photos from the same venue that we took last year, so goes to show how fast the year has gone, some where underwater camera photos so really cool.

I am ready for the challenge of driving the 6 hrs plus, especially as Ive planned it all week, put into sat nav with homo simpsons voice. I know, its going to do my nut in by the time we get their, well half way there at least! but it adds a bit of humour and J loved it, we are packing the car tonight and setting off in the morning, we cant wait, we love this holiday, it provides spersific provision for special needs and has all day activities and staff for support, it truely is a brilliant venue.

If you want more info pm me.

ANyway see you all in a weeks time.

JsMumx

Hi and thanks for those who replied, yes we did have a great guide thanks to Homer simpson and it did become very useful when we missed exits, so Homer simpson was a godsend, and he was brilliant, made us lol a lot.

We had a really nice time, I slept, ate and got lots of rest, J was happy with the routine and the familair place and people, he did struggle going out, and at times his behaviour was challenging for me, but on the whole he did well, and he enjoyed the seaside sensory side, we made it there and back in the car, I was absaloutly terrified, especially the downpours that made it impossible to see where you where on the motoway and everyone didnt seem to care and still went 70mph,. I was like I my Goodness! it was hutter crazyness, but we did eventually get there and back in one piece and it was really great having the car as it made it easier getting J out, and we are glad to be back home too.

Missed my cats!

JsMumxx