Sign in to follow this  
Robyn

I passed :)

I did my theory test on the 12th and I passed it first time round :)

I'm so chuffed :)

I only got 2 questions wrong for the theory/ multiple choice part of the test :)

My oldest brother has tried to pass 3 times now and he is not amused that I passed before him.

I did study hard for it though, so I believe I deserve it.

The night before I took a few calms and rescue remedy to calm me down, as I get rather nervous about tests.... and it seems to help me a lot. :)

At 9PM the night before the test I was getting the items that I would need for the test prepared and I discovered that I had the wrong paper document (I had the out of date one with previous address) I was freaking out as I needed the document to be able to do the tests. Hours later and at 1am I eventually found the correct document. ARggggggg lol

I shall be on the roads soon :)

I'm new to the group but that doesn't mean I can't congratulate you ... Congratulations! First time too, well done. I'm only too glad I passed my driving test long before the theory test came into play, I also hate tests. Good luck with the driving test when it comes. Let us know how you get on.

Tes

Congratulations, i passed my theory test 2nd time but my practical 1st time.

Well done :D

I passed my test long before the theory test (and even before paralell parking came in)

It still took 3 tests before I could reverse around a corner correctly.