Sign in to follow this  
JeanneA

Funding Agreed :)

Had some good news for a change today. The funding for Glen's MH Assessment has been granted Glen will be away for 12 weeks at Prudhoe hospital, a long time but worth it if he gets the help he needs.

I go to see the local psychiatrist dealing with Glen's case on November 10th. The pre-admission meeting should be going ahead at the Prudhoe Hospital on November 30th.

Glen is hitting his head even more often recently, he hits his head around 30 times in one session :( If you try to stop him he will then carry on a few minutes later, he is doing this 7 or 8 times a day - 30 slaps each time so not good is it?

Edited by JeanneA

Had some good news for a change today. The funding for Glen's MH Assessment has been granted Glen will be away for 12 weeks at Prudhoe hospital, a long time but worth it if he gets the help he needs.

I go to see the local psychiatrist dealing with Glen's case on November 10th. The pre-admission meeting should be going ahead at the Prudhoe Hospital on November 30th.

Glen is hitting his head even more often recently, he hits his head around 30 times in one session :( If you try to stop him he will then carry on a few minutes later, he is doing this 7 or 8 times a day - 30 slaps each time so not good is it?

Hi Jeanne -

Really glad to hear the funding etc is all sorted :thumbs: Hope all the preliminary stuff - meetings etc - go well, and that Glen (and you / yours) gain some real and long term benefits from the 12 weeks.

Very best

L&P

BD

So pleased Glen is getting the help he needs at last.

Thanks for all your comments. Had a real bad day today with Glen. He has been hitting himself much more than usual and he also hit me, which he hasn't done for several months now. Glen does seem to have a slight cold so I guess he just isn't feeling well and hitting out is his way of communicating.

That is good news Jeanne :D ( about ###### time )

Hi Lisa hope all ok with you? Yes it is about time took absolute ages to get to this point!