Hatter Tunes

Hey :)

Hi everyone.

I'm Jay. (Female by the way :D) I'm 16. I was kinda hesitant at first about joining up here and also if maybe i was too young? if i am please dont hesitate to say so and ill be on my merry way :)

I was diagnosed with Dyspraxia at age 12 and am trying to get officially diagnosed right now with Aspergers as i know i have it.

Soo...anyways thanks for reading this post and i hope to meet you all and make some friends :D

x Jay x

i was officially diagnosed with dyspraxia years before A.S came out from hiding behind closed doors ...... i was officially diagnosed with A.S at 14 years old!

good luck with your assessment and official diagnosis process! fingers crossed 4 u!

XKLX

Welcome

i got my Asperger diagnoses age 16. i have since received other diagnoses including dyslexia, depression, anxiety, fibromyalgia and have some other mental health stuff going on.

Hi Jay, and welcome to the forum.

As a moderator here, I can tell you that we accept members of all ages. You are very welcome to stay :)

Wow! Thanks for the warm welcomes guys !

Your all very kind and nice to know that all ages are welcome here, i hope we can all get along :) (okay that may sound lame, but you know what i mean...)

Hi Jay and welcome. My daughter has just turned 10 and was diagnosed with AS earlier this year. We're looking into dyspraxia at the moment via the school. Hope you like it here, there's lots of excellent advice and people are really supportive. It'll be great to get your advice and experiences too. Sam