Sign in to follow this  
KezT

Brrrrrrr!

That's it really :lol:

I'm feezing! Sitting in the front room with the heating on, under a blanket, with two jumpers on and still shivering :( Wish I could go get some winter sun.....

That's it really :lol:

I'm feezing! Sitting in the front room with the heating on, under a blanket, with two jumpers on and still shivering :( Wish I could go get some winter sun.....

We had loads of sun but it was still brrrrrrrrrrr.

I switched the heating on but the boys were hot and so switched it off again.

Weather fairly mild this end, and in London during my lunch hour the sun came out and made all the gold and red autumn leaves in the park look spectacular. :thumbs:

K x

Weather fairly mild this end, and in London during my lunch hour the sun came out and made all the gold and red autumn leaves in the park look spectacular. :thumbs:

K x

Yes it was a lovely day in London.A beautiful sunset too. :)

For the 1st November it was a BEAUTIFUL morning, sun warm, sky blue, it was stunning, Today however, Gales, Rain and a bit cooler, but not freezing, I have for the first time in ages lit the coal fire, and its gorgous.

If your truely this cold at this point, your going to really suffer as it gets colder, we are aparently in for a very cold winter, how is your circulation generally? I often have cold hands and feet, meaning a warm heart!

Really though I would maybe have a check up at the Docs to look at well your circulation is working, and are you eating enough calories?

JsMumx

Edited by JsMum

For the 1st November it was a BEAUTIFUL morning, sun warm, sky blue, it was stunning, Today however, Gales, Rain and a bit cooler, but not freezing, I have for the first time in ages lit the coal fire, and its gorgous.

If your truely this cold at this point, your going to really suffer as it gets colder, we are aparently in for a very cold winter, how is your circulation generally? I often have cold hands and feet, meaning a warm heart!

Really though I would maybe have a check up at the Docs to look at well your circulation is working, and are you eating enough calories?

JsMumx

LOL - I eat far too many calories :lol: My circulatio is OK - all in wrking order, I'm just a cold person (in that I feel cold pretty much all the time). It doesn't help that DH is a ver hot person, and happily wears shorts and Tshirt in the snow so we never agre on temperature!

But I think my current freezyness is because I am so tired. Baby doesn't understand the clocks going back, and wheres 5,30 every morning was tough, 4.30am is a killer....