Sign in to follow this  
Lisas Mum

HELP ME :'( :'(

i took my dog out for a walk and he bit this man dog and the man camme over to me and went mad at me screaming in my face calling mee stupid the screaming hurt my ears i covered them but he got madder and i broke down on the floor crying but my dog ran off andd ive lost my dog and ive had to come home cos i cant find the dog and my brother he went mad at me and hes gone out looking for the dog and my mum will be home from work soon and i dont want too get in to trouble i might have to ruun away i dont like being shouted at i dont want her to shout at me i dont like being ini troublee i didnt mean to lose the dog, the man made me wet myself :( i hve no dignity :(

you may be worrying over 'nothing' your mum probably just ask you what happened and get some posters with dog photo name what breed it is and your address telephone number i'm sure very stressful anxious traumatic situation to happen you your brother won't be angry forever give him chance to cool and calm down collect hsi thoughts while he walking looking for the dog! has he got a collar on him tag or chip so they can trace his address? run away won't make anything 'disappear' or any better just make things a whole lot more worse then your mum and borther not only got find the dog but you aswell just add to stuation you try explain like you have on here clearly to your mum isn't your fault your dog bit him? did the dog injure the man? was he bleeding hurt did you notice? no one likes to be shouted at the man probably shocked angry and just lashed out at you! your dog may find his way back home! your mum will understand ....

XKLX

bet u are some poepl over react and are just rude aggressive manner and enjoy take their anger etc out on others make them feel sad upset stressed! which unfair cruel! hope you calm down soon!

XKX

Hi

I don't think running away is the answer,where will you even go. Just explain what happened and apologise. See if you can help by printing some posters off so you can find your dog,at least it will show you want to do something.

I think if your dog behaves that way then he should be on a leash as its not fair on the dog who got bitten,your dog is your responsibility. So you know next time that you should keep him with you at all times.

but my dog isnt normally like that :( and the man had his dog off the lead too, the mans dog came running over to my dog and wudnt leave it alone so my dog bit his nose

Then it was also his responsibilty to make sure his dog is'nt causing trouble,but unfortunatley your dog bit his so it does mean in the future you would need to be extra vigilant.

Dogs are animals after all it does'nt take much for them to bite, even if they have never done so. Just look in the media and see all the children that have been mauled by family pets,pets that have not behaved in that way but then when they do its had devastating consequences.

Edited by justine1

It is a very bad idea to run away. If you run away your family will stop looking for the dog and start looking for you instead, because you are more important than the dog. In this time the dog could get lost or hurt. Your family are more likely to find the dog if you keep yourself safe and let them use this time to look for the dog.

Hi Lisa I hope you are feeling better now and that your dog is home again. Please don't upset yourself about what happened, it was not your fault. It's not a good idea to run away your Mum would be so sad, so please don't do that.

Could you write a letter or text to your mum about what happened?

I normally do this when something deeply upsetting has happened to me.

I often email people to explain what went wrong so for example you could write.

"Mum i didn't mean to loose the dog, i took him out for a walk. He suddenly lunged

at another dog and bit him on the nose. The dogs owner was angry and i ran away

because his shouting hurt my ears. My dog has run away and im very sad. Please

help me find my dog"