Sign in to follow this  
Mumble

Happy Birthday Justine

Hope you've had a good one, and that even with half-term just started(? it is here, so that's an educated guess) that you've found some 'quality time' that didn't include the kids. :thumbs:

L&P

BD :D

Thank you everyone :thumbs:>:D<<'> Especially my lovely Mumble for taking the time to start the "thread" :wub:

I did have "me" time well... I was at work for 8hours!! Busy ward,started at 8.30-4.30,then had to fetch boys from three different childcare places,got home about 5.30pm.Spent 1 hr talking to my mum,another 40min with my dad,so I am only starting to eat now :rolleyes:

My boys made me cards and paper flowers.The cards read as follows:

Josh's:Thank you for taking a risk so we can have a better life and keep going with your nursing.Hope you have a great **th birthday.

Sam's:Happy

Birthday

to LOVE Samuel xx

you

HOPE

you

Have

A grat

TiME.

(written exactly like above)

Dan's: Happi haf a hapi day

(it had a heart which looked like a carrot)

I brought my own cake,though. Thank you everyone.

Thank you everyone :thumbs:>:D<<'> Especially my lovely Mumble for taking the time to start the "thread" :wub:

I did have "me" time well... I was at work for 8hours!! Busy ward,started at 8.30-4.30,then had to fetch boys from three different childcare places,got home about 5.30pm.Spent 1 hr talking to my mum,another 40min with my dad,so I am only starting to eat now :rolleyes:

My boys made me cards and paper flowers.The cards read as follows:

Josh's:Thank you for taking a risk so we can have a better life and keep going with your nursing.Hope you have a great **th birthday.

Sam's:Happy

Birthday

to LOVE Samuel xx

you

HOPE

you

Have

A grat

TiME.

(written exactly like above)

Dan's: Happi haf a hapi day

(it had a heart which looked like a carrot)

I brought my own cake,though. Thank you everyone.

A heart that looked like a carrot, eh? Baldrick had a willy that looked just like a turnip, so you're in good company :)

I really only posted again to point out the futility of asterisking your age... it says 28 on the front page, which it would have worked out from the dob you put in when you registered, so unless you got a bit creative then the cat's out of the bag!

On the + side 28 is not worth asterisking anyway - if all these claims like 'fifty is the new thirty' etc are anything to go by you're pretty much just an egg waiting for a tadpole!

L&P

A heart that looked like a carrot, eh? Baldrick had a willy that looked just like a turnip, so you're in good company :)

I really only posted again to point out the futility of asterisking your age... it says 28 on the front page, which it would have worked out from the dob you put in when you registered, so unless you got a bit creative then the cat's out of the bag!

On the + side 28 is not worth asterisking anyway - if all these claims like 'fifty is the new thirty' etc are anything to go by you're pretty much just an egg waiting for a tadpole!

L&P

:oops::lol: No but people may not see that and just read this. Sometimes I get embarrassed having four kids at age 28,however much I try explaining things,I often appear to be a lost cause :tearful:

Anyway,I am not ashamed of my age,though I do feel a little older today.Could be the fact we have a few bariatric patients,which is killing my back or it could be the poor lighting in my sitting room ;)

Edited by justine1