Sign in to follow this  
Tally

Applying for a new job

I've given up hope of things improving at work and decided to apply for a new job.

I applied for one today as a housekeeper at a house where people stay when visiting relatives at a military hospital. Apparently families stay for an average 4 days and the job is keeping the house clean and tidy, changing sheets between guests, reporting damage, that kind of thing. It's quite close to where I live and just about the right number of hours at a good rate of pay, so it would be a very good job for me.

Sorry to hear your job isn't working out - you've done your best to give it a go. Good luck with the application. :pray:

K x

Good luck, Tally, hope it works out for you. Shame the job didn't come good in the end, but you gave it a good try.

~ Mel ~

My location does kind of give away that it is going to be Headley Court, doesn't it :lol:

The house is a separate organisation though, run by a charity that supports servicemen and their families, and is not in the grounds of the hospital. It says the main roles are cleaning, laundry, ironing, and preparing rooms between guests. It would be nice to give these families a clean place to stay with nice fresh bed sheets, just one less thing for them to think about while they are going through a tough time.