Sign in to follow this  
flappyfish

Happy Mother's Day!

A lovely autistic response to this special day: My 11 year old is sulking in the conservatory after being asked to dry the pots. His reasoning? 'It's mothering Sunday - you should spend it mothering me'. Makes it all worthwhile !!

Edited by flappyfish

Awww :D My lovely hubby booked me a spa session from the kids (with much not so subtle hinting from me! haha), and my daughter has spent weeks making some lovely handmade presents - she is fabulous and helps my son 'make' things too - apparently the card he made he wrote his name all by himself with no help at all from her....which is interesting given he can't write yet ;) Lovely though :)

Lynne x

The card my daughter sent to me ssid " I'm sorry that I always underappreciate you. You are the best mum ever and I love you" I'm really really chuffed! 

My husband is away and so, consequently, without all the usual prompting, I got absolutely zero from my son. :tearful: I dropped various hints but all to no avail. Hmph!

~ Mel ~

Happy mothers day. Mine has been on ds lite playing bomberman 2 all day,he manages to stop for food and drink,toilet at the last moment and now he is in the bath . he did also manange to sign Nanas card before she came for tea :rolleyes: I am really happy today i have had all my 4 boys home for Sunday dinner. I wish P would wat a roast dinner with us instead he has his own formula which i think is boring. He won't try anything else.Perhaps one day he will :whistle:

Hi all

My 17 yr old got me a birthday card :wacko:

My 14 yr old just did his own thing as usual all day...