Canopus

Penelope Trunk

I can't speak for everyone, but I haven't...

From the lack of response, I'd say you probably do. :lol:

Is she the wife of Dumbo? :)

K x

She claims that she has AS. I believe that she is quite famous and well known in the business community in the US and the articles on her website have generated much publicity. What do you think of them?

I'm a pretty cynical person regarding these things - so its probably best not to say too much - also because I don't know too much... You've made me curious though... maybe someone else will have an opinion/heard of her :)

This link looks like a well used marketing device. Unfortunately I’ve got no time for a multimodality stylistic analysis of this item but my guts told me so. :photo:

I did hear of Covey though..

writer of "7 habits of highly effective people" quite easy to read and helpful in every aspect of life, not just management..

This link looks like a well used marketing device. Unfortunately I’ve got no time for a multimodality stylistic analysis of this item but my guts told me so. :photo:

its wot i fort but in much simpler wordy things :george:

she seems to be one of those white teeth Americans who say they are experts at helping others and probely living the life of Riley on the proceeds.

Had a wee look and I liked her rant about a guy who tweeted her about being a bad mother. Think similarly myself about people being all sanctimonious about how wonderful it is to stay at home all day every day with the kids with no intellectual stimulation and doing endless thankless chores that get undone the minute they're finished or even before they are completed! :notworthy:

BTW. I love my kids. I just don't love being a housewife.