butterfly73

The last compliment you gave / got ...is:

The last one I got... was that I have talent (wrote a poem for the first time in my life..)

The last one I gave... was at the gym the girl giving instructions, she was still learning and had a faint voice.. She compensated though, thru articulating well and pausing a lot.. The lesson was very well to grasp, so I complimented her on that... (My coordination is lousy.. )

post a compliment given, gotten or both :D

what... do 'we' lie?! lol!!

I thought it was rather inate to being s.o. with autisme to throughly dislike lying.. :police::clap:

I told a female friend that I liked her jeans (mainly because they were so tight, they looked painted on) :thumbs:

Someone on this very forum told me recently that I was nice looking and "well turned out." She should see me on a bad day! :lol:

Does "How clever of you to remember such-and-such" count as a compliment? People have said that to me and I wonder why. Some episodes you remember, some you don't, but what has that got to do with cleverness?

Dunno :unsure: but the last person to say something similar to me was being sarcastic - so since then I've never trusted any compliment that can possibly be twisted - just me probably... I tend to overreact after being fooled by sarcasm :P

And is "you must be too smart for the job market" a compliment? Doesn't make a lot of sense to me!

jummy for the cake I made (wholewheat with zest, ginger and raisins..)

a big smily for some poems I wrote (a simple kinda verse.. 11 words..)

Jummy?

Yummy; Everyone's making cakes... I feel I'm missing out on nice food :devil:
I can send you the recipe!!

One of the things I've learned.. that quite a few AS folk need to learn to be loads kinder to theirselves.. pamper yourself and learn to be a friend to yourself :D

Treat yourself to a nice piece of cake :D!!

I think the last thing I cooked from scratch was a pizza :lol:

Hmm, the one thing I'd really like a recipe for would be how to make gingerbread (men/whatever) AND how to do it so it is slightly chewy but not soft.

Oh and years ago the people who make Jamaican ginger cake over here - they used to do a banana cake many years ago - it was like banana favoured madeira cake - so so nice - but they stopped making it years ago :(

It would be cool to be able to make those things - which are nothing like your offer of a recipe - but hey - its very slightly related :lol: I just felt like sharing :D