Hello :)

It would be interesting if you could put a link to your youtube page as it sounds like you are involved in an interesting project and it would be cool to have a look/listen :D

Edited by darkshine

Adam...

I'm really, really sorry to rain on your parade, but you might want to check on the video you've uploaded hon - I think it's a bit shorter than it's supposed to be. There has probably been an error when it uploaded.

Here you are - full link below - I'm not sure if the reason its only 2 seconds long is because it says in the description that the full song will be published towards the end of the month - or whether it is an error of some kind, my google isn't saying its spam but I might have my search settings on a different safety level :unsure:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXo_B8qvpAo

Does anybody know any other sites i could use to expand my audience

You could try facebook, my space, or do a blog through a site like blogger or blogspot - make sure you take care of your privacy when you do these things, be careful with your personal details and stuff - you know? Safe web surfing and all that is important at any age.

Best of luck with your epic campaign :thumbs:

You're welcome :)

Some members of my family are aged 12-14 and use facebook - but their parents monitor it for them so that they are being safe online - I think this is a good thing so that parents don't need to worry - its a shame these things are so important nowadays but I guess being careful is better than having problems arise.

I think blogging is a little safer as you aren't having to interact with people so much if you don't want to and you can set up the blog so that you can choose who can comment and things like that, and you can delete any content from other people that you don't like or that you may think is inappropriate (like swearing or whatever).

I don't know how much your parents have spoken to you about internet stuff - there's a site called kidzrocket that has this helpful advice/agreement with tips (I'll put the link below) - its always good to bear these things in mind - sorry the site is for kids as you are on the verge of being a teen but this is one I've heard of and it says everything in a nice clear way

http://kidzrocket.co...Safety-Tips.pdf

Good luck with your blog :thumbs:

PS - sorry if I'm going on about safety - its just that times have changed! When I was a kid we were all told never to speak to strangers - and nowadays as soon as we go online we are met with strangers all over the place - so if you know all this safety stuff already forgive my mentioning it - its just that you are quite young and the campaign you are doing is designed to attract attention so I felt it important to mention safety just in case.

Plus it isn't just because you are younger - even adults have to take care too :)

Edited by darkshine

Hi Adam

I'm sorry you had such a hard time when you went on that other forum. :( However, it is probably for the best that you won't be going on that site again. From what I can see, the forum you are talking about seems to be a 'Singles' site which means it wouldn't be appropriate for what you are trying to achieve and the kind of audience you want to attract. Maybe take some guidance about what sites would be best for you from people you trust.

Good Luck with your quest! :clap:

Lynda

Epic keep us informed when its up. A lot of things that are really worthwhile in our lives take a lot of effort to get up and running, don't know why that is just seems to be the case, one of lifes challenges. Keep going and look forwards to seeing the end results.