Dusk Anderson

Aspie Chat Episode 2 Dating and Relationships

LOL! :D

It doesn't matter who or what you like..

When you are in a relationship: trust each other and open up, so both know what you do or do not like..

Besides that.. It's very important not only to be loving towards others.. but also towards yourself (if y'like you take that very literally.. but that is not what I meant :P )

Eventhough introverted, loads of aspies tend to give too much.. in order not to loose the other. That is a sure way of loosing yourself somewhere down the line..

and getting disappointed in relationships -period- :(

I know loads of Aspie's who've chosen not to get involved no more.. it is not worth the hasle.. In my eyes: actually saying.."I'm not worth..." AAUCH!

Loads of religions have guidelines like "treat others like you treat yourself.." I guess for Aspies it would be good to learn to "be as nice to themselves as to others"

Btw.. being loving towards yourself doesn't mean pampering only.. also a gentle though firm kick in the butt when you need it to get a move on.. (See yourself as your own lil'kid if you like.. needing guidance and loving support)

Love B'fly

btw Aspie Chat1: Y'shirt.. is in the same parallel universe where all the socks end up :-)

I'm so curious how NT folk will interpret this.. Do they recognize the Aspie traits or,, do they just see a bunch of chatty guys, thus they can't have Aspergers..

Edited by butterfly73

I'm not NT, so I'm cheating ;) but the 2 guys on the outside are so blatently Aspie you can see it a mile off (although in different ways), the one in the middle it's harder to tell. I'm normally pretty good at spotting (e.g. My HV who thinks Beth's autistic traits are perfectly normal is *definitely* Aspie) - could be that the video is pretty small and low quality on my phone...

(null)

I'm not even gonna ask.. I'm blantantly relying on the Avatar resemblance ;-)

He posted his own video's..

Edited by butterfly73

I wasn't asking as part of some judgement of posting a video belonging to himself, everyone has the right to do that.

I was just curious as to whether it's the same person :peace:

PS - I thought the clip was pretty good - funny in parts and the cat made me laugh :)

Edited by darkshine

Doesn't matter if he posted his own video - it was interesting!

It was just a remark from my part.. not a judgement.. ;-) Edited by butterfly73