darkshine

RANDOM

What's the most random thing that has happened to you (ever, this week, when ever).

I had a group of hoodies dance behind me to my mobile ring tone last week - that was pretty funny and pretty random :lol:

Not sure if this is a random thing that has happened to me but....

Little baby boys are prone to weeing when they are getting their nappies changed....gotta be quick! My lad was 4 weeks old, bum in the air when he peed in a perfect arc right into his own open mouth - I've never seen a more surprised look on a baby!!

:lol::rolleyes:

i was walking down the street and this old guy looked at me in the eyes and called me a ######, stupid ######, ###### ######. to witch i just replyed, in a very gentlemanly voice, thankyou very much. i had never met or seen the guy before. hes lucky, if he caught me on a bad day i would of slapped the taste out of his mouth.

Not sure if this is a random thing that has happened to me but....

Little baby boys are prone to weeing when they are getting their nappies changed....gotta be quick! My lad was 4 weeks old, bum in the air when he peed in a perfect arc right into his own open mouth - I've never seen a more surprised look on a baby!!

:lol::rolleyes:

It doesn't matter what anyone says - that - is - so funny!!!! And total skill!!!! (and slightly gross) :lol:

I'd say it counts as random

The Oxford English Dictionary defines 'random' as "Having no definite aim or purpose; not sent or guided in a particular direction"

From that definition, my whole life is Random.

Total cop out Chris - but I'll give you your due on the correct definition - and that you could say that a life is a event or a thing so in a way your answer is totally correct - and in that way everyone's life can be kinda random :)

Was there not a single event that is more random (weird/funny/odd/freaky/embarrassing/brilliant) than all the others? ;)

i was walking down the street and this old guy looked at me in the eyes and called me a ######, stupid ######, ###### ######. to witch i just replyed, in a very gentlemanly voice, thankyou very much. i had never met or seen the guy before. hes lucky, if he caught me on a bad day i would of slapped the taste out of his mouth.

Random :lol: I bet the look on your face as you decided to be polite would have been funny to watch!

Once, when I was about 15 I was walking with someone (an acquaintance) I was only with them that day because we got talking about something. Anyway, we cross the market place and this old woman came rushing over and grabbed my arms, she started screaming about how I shouldn't go into the nearby mini-supermarket (it was a quik save) because her sin was in there and was a murderer

The person I was with just laughed at me - cuz I just froze and kept nodding at this woman and she had hold of me for about 3 minutes of ranting and I couldn't escape - I remember seeing the person I was with almost rolling on the floor with trying not to laugh and failing - its funny looking back, but at the time it totally freaked me out!

coming out with a weird joke that people don't get straight away ' I went to A Ward, to get an Award' now that joke was random or though there is a meaning to this

That's the sort of joke I find really funny - if that had happened to me (if I got an award in A Ward) I would have smiled about it for way too long (longer than the quick smirk anyone else might give) :lol: I think that's a great joke :thumbs: