Sign in to follow this  
~Jonathan~

What are you thinking right now?

I'm thinking that I really need to get off this thing and get out in the garden to get some fresh air.

I'm thinking that between now and Wednesday when My son David has his 18th Birthday I have far to much to do! :wacko: I don't quite know where to start :unsure: but as I am expecting company perhaps tyding up the house would be a good place to begin?

Carole

:D It,s too hot in the garden and the kids keep throwing water at me so I,ve snuck inside too cool off.Thinking I smell and need a shower :rolleyes: ....and am going out for family meal tonight and can,t deciede what to wear,something slimmimng if I can find such a thing :lol: .

I'm thinking why on earth am I having another baby when the four children I've got are all doing my head in right now!!!!!!!!!

Roll on Wednesday, we're off to Cyprus for a week.

2 x 1 bed apartments, ;) no doubt a couple of the nights we'll be playing musical beds :D

Annie

why did I agree to have a last minute barbecue that meant a vist to supermarket and made tea late for the kids. so I then had to make them their own tea AND have the barbecue, but later. THEN they still wanted to join in the barbecue and now there are ten million pots to wash and I just want to sit down and drink wine :lol:

Hi,

I'm thinking how lovely and peaceful it is without Kai in the house (he's staying the night at my parents' house).

On the downside, i'm getting ready for a 10 hour night shift on labour ward! :rolleyes:

How sad is it that the only time i get to myself is when i'm getting ready to stay awake all night at work? :lol:

Loulou x

Thinking about having a bath and looking forward to watching a dvd later on with a glass of wine (hoping I dont fall asleep before the end)

Loraine

I'm thinking that I spend far too much time here than is healthy!

Thinking I should get off the forum and catch up on some work. This was work I should have done on Thursday when I was actually AT work but because of the shock of what happened in London, making sure all our students were OK and safe, listening to the news etc, it didn't get done... :wacko:

Guest flutter

that i should get off my very sore behind and wash up

i need to fine tune the kicking of dishwasher cos i miss it now

and i have sooooo much paper work to do, so should i do it now and risk messin it up or get up early :wacko: and do it????

I'm thinking that I feel very comfortable here. It's nice to be accepted >:D<<'>

Im thinking.... is there no end to this groundhogday, and why does kieran have to get up at the crack of dawn and walk around talking to himself to the annoyance of the household still in bed , and why cant we have quite just for a few minutes,i wouldnt wish anyone to live in my house its continual bedlam 24/7 usually instigated by kieran aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shut up with your incessant ramblings jsut for a minute!.Im sure i not alone on this one i dont even get the luxury of it being quiet when he goes out because he doesnt. lynn