A-S warrior

let off some steam with, A-S warriors fake argument topic.

hmmm you havent been around long, my topic in the help and advice forum is the longet topic in that section in the history of this forum. plus my living with a-s series topics always go over 2 pages, so go and read the topics before you post your ignorance.

lmao fail!

Yeah yeah. I think people skim read and reply to your posts coz they know that otherwise you'll just harass them, so they get in with you so you'll leave them alone. Same goes for Darkshine. Everyone's just really scared of both of you so they fall in. It takes a fresh outlook on here to see what's really going on.

Edited by Mannify

lol we could be one post away from getting banned, i fear if we dont stop we,ll go too far :lol:

I'm taking that as a win :first:

So that means we have a draw... wanna leave it at that? Or shall we have a rematch at some unspecified time in the future? :D

Well that'd neaten the forum up nicely. Noone reads you two anyway.

Meow :lol:

Ps - edit issues today as I can't remember emoticon words no more :rolleyes:

Edited by darkshine

See, you've no mercy. You're obviously not taking this seriously. But then, what would I expect from the forum mafia?

always makes me laugh when someone takes the moral high ground. hahahahaahahahahaha!

I'm taking that as a win :first:

So that means we have a draw... wanna leave it at that? Or shall we have a rematch at some unspecified time in the future? :D

we shall battle again for the title in round 3, some time in the futre, i,ll just dust up mannify then i,ll take a well desevered brake from you ass clowns.

The way I see it I've already beaten you, AS Warrior. Anything you say will only prove you're trying to shut me up because you know I know the truth.

The way I see it I've already beaten you, AS Warrior. Anything you say will only prove you're trying to shut me up because you know I know the truth.

ha ha, you keep me laughing during the serious moments, just stfu and stop wasting my time.

Proves nowt. Isn't it just easier to say I've beaten you? By the way, I think your profile's wrong. It says you age is 21, but surely the digits got muddled round? Best check on that, eh?