A-S warrior

the complement topic

i think its nice to hear compliments and i think we are all due complements on here, so to all posters who post on this topic i think it would be nice to pay each other complements. im going to start:

@lancslad, your posts are by far the most insightful and informative posts ive seen on any forum.

@darkshine, your posts crack me up and your like my forum big brother, or sister, or both (you havent specified what you are lol) but whatever you are, you could even be a cyclops, it doesnt matter i consider you one of my best friends on this forum and i hope we have more crazy adventures to come.

@chris54, your sometimes harsh, but always to the point, keep up the good work sir.

@tally, your good at your job, and you always give me a good slap on the ass when ive been bad. well done.

@ jeanne, regardless of all his disabiltys, it sounds like you,ve raised a good son, i hope one day he,ll realise what you go through for him.

@ smiley k, your not ugly, your not disgusting, and your not fat. your beatuiful just like all of gods children.

@ special talent, your very brave, and i have alot of respect for you. and i think you,ll go along way in life.

@ matzoball, lol i like your voice.

well theres my first list of complments, keep in mind im not sucking up, and im not fishing for complments myself, i just think its a nice idea to give credit were credit is due. and is my oppertunity to tell you all what i think of you.

please if you have a complment to make to another member plaese say it. it really does make peoples day and it creates a nice friendly atomsphere.

peace out.

im not fishing for complments myself

complement

In many different fields, the complement of X is something that together with X makes a complete whole—something that supplies what X lacks.

or

compliment

or

complments?

:P;)

(Sorry, I just had to)

Thanks for the post A-S arrior, and thanks for the comment. I havn't a clue how to spell this, used to think I could but 'compliments' are just about the hardest thing for me to deal with in life. I find them very hard to take and pretty hard to give. I have a mindset which is very task focused and as such these things pass me by, they shouldn't but they do.

My own response is I would like to compliment all those memebrs who come to the forum and are simply themselves. A lot of people i come across in the outside world come across to me as playing games at such a level it does not feel like I am interacting with a real person. The fact that so many members post and i feel there is a real level of integrity about them is testement to their openness and I guess thats all we can ask of each other.

i think its nice to hear compliments and i think we are all due complements on here, so to all posters who post on this topic i think it would be nice to pay each other complements. im going to start:

Thanks for the post A-S warrior, and thanks for the comment. I havn't a clue how to spell this, used to think I could but 'compliments' are just about the hardest thing for me to deal with in life. I find them very hard to take and pretty hard to give. I have a mindset which is very task focused and as such these things pass me by, they shouldn't but they do.

I think you are right AS Warrior - generally people do seem to like compliments - I'm kinda in the same arena as LancsLad in some ways - I can give a compliment a little easier than him but sometimes I really have to think - often my greatest compliment to a person is that I don't rip them apart with my tendency for disparaging and critical thinking :lol:

I find it very hard to take a compliment though - my mind instantly tries to reject what I hear or read - my mind tells me I'm a pile of shite and am worthless and have no value, so when you say:

@darkshine, your posts crack me up and your like my forum big brother, or sister, or both (you havent specified what you are lol) but whatever you are, you could even be a cyclops, it doesnt matter i consider you one of my best friends on this forum and i hope we have more crazy adventures to come.

I at first have to battle my mind to even read it properly :lol: (I'm laughing but it isn't funny a lot of the time - I just have some sense of humour today).

Thank you for your compliment - I read it yesterday and then spent some time arguing with myself and now I can say thank you properly - you said some nice things - I'm not a cyclops though, I definitely have 2 eyes :blink::D

well theres my first list of complments, keep in mind im not sucking up, and im not fishing for complments myself, i just think its a nice idea to give credit were credit is due. and is my oppertunity to tell you all what i think of you.

please if you have a complment to make to another member plaese say it. it really does make peoples day and it creates a nice friendly atomsphere.

peace out.

If I listed every member that I could compliment it would take me some time.... and if I only compliment a few members will the others think I don't think well of them? :unsure:

So even though I know you weren't fishing for any - I'm still gonna pass the buck back to you in the form a couple of compliments.

@AS Warrior - when you first joined here with all your positivity, and I replied to your post in a negative way, I worried a little that you would think I was being a jerk - and the more you posted the more I have to respect that you mean what you say - even if I sometimes disagree :devil: but as time has gone on I quite like the fact that I can outright disagree and you won't go all defensive and angry - you take it in your stride and continue with your life - I like that. You're a good guy and you have some good qualities, you balance yourself quite well, you can be serious, fun, argumentative and caring and you make me laugh with your banter - even when I get pissed off that you edit my posts!!!!!! I like reading your posts even when I don't reply every time - and I like seeing you around on here - I feel honoured that you consider me a friend.

So I guess I mean...... Thanks mate :D

thats nice to hear :) i was worryed yesterday when i checked into see the progress of this topic and saw that it was tumbleweed city, i thought oh dear ive gone to far and everyone thinks im somesort of weirdo. and the only reply was critsisum on my spelling. bit of a relif to see some on topic replys. it would be nice for other members to complment others here as it would create a nice dynamic.

A-S Warrior you have not gone too far its a really nice idea and I agree with Darkshine what you said took me back somewhat. I had about two or three goes at posting a reply anddeleted them out because I coyuldn't find the right words to be honest. I reckon there might be others who feel the same.

I think if anything it shows that you have a level of maturity in this area which I simply wish I could find in myself if anything, I try to work hard and someday an idea like this might come to me and I would be comfortable in posting something similar. If you look at profiles some people are very reactive such as myself and find it hard to make the first moves. Don't worry about what you have done here A-S Warrior rather give yourself a pat on the back.

best wishes.

... the only reply was critsisum on my spelling. ...

Sorry about that. I think it's a good idea. I just wanted to tease you a bit as a sign of affection (as far as this is possible in forum posts).

I thought it was funny :lol: I compliment you Schnoing on your quick response and humour that was conducted in a non-offensive way (IMO anyway) lol :thumbs:

Sorry about that. A-S your so perfect and im just trying to be like you, i think your posts are amazing.

well thankyou junior, its so nice to be appriciated. but rember im not after complements myself.

Yeah like mine the first time you did it to me :lol:

You doing anything interesting this weekend?

I am going to go and throw my cr4ppy bike outside in a little while and clean, maintenance check and oil it cuz it can't be used til I do :D

Good luck with the exams next week, go and do yourself justice, let us know how you think you have got on.

Best wishes.

well thankyou junior, its so nice to be appriciated. but rember im not after complements myself.

Hey, old man, you faked my sig.

... I'll just go and see how much money's left on my bank account ...

:cheers::jester::wine:

@lancslad, thanks mate, i really should revise tonight get that algebra stuff down

@darkshine, well done for getting that bike done!

@ shinog hahahaha just ask darkshine about me editing posts to save myself from trouble lol