smileyK

How do I get rid of...???

Hun, those parts of your thighs are a normal part of being a woman. Young girls and also teenage girls do not have these parts, their legs are very straight and often young girls' legs appear to be very slim. But as a teenage girl turns into a young woman they develop these areas on their legs, giving them a different shape. It suddenly feels to the young woman that she has gotten fat, but that is not the case. These parts on your thighs take a bit of getting used to but are a normal part of developing into a woman and are not cellulite.

~ Mel ~

No I'm sure what this Is pure cellulite drives me mad crazy along with stretch marks knowing nothing can be done get fully rid unless surgery really it upsets me quite bit!!!

Stretch marks are normal during puberty, getting chubby or having borne a child. Which of these refer to you? This then guides options for you. Are you fit and in good shape? Then you have absolutely nothing to worry about. Are you slightly chubby? Then a sensible, gentle weight-loss program might help which will further boost your confidence. But certainly don't do anything rash (like surgery) without seriously doing your homework! If you generally take care of yourself, dress well and good makeup (or lack of) makes you feel good about your body - then you have nothing to worry about. Don't be swayed by everything you read/see in glossy mags etc...

I used be "obese" now classed as " healthy size and weight" I've been on weight loss plan lost 7 stone yes I am fit in good shape go gym everyday swimming 2-3 days then zumba class 2 times a week!

Edited by smileyK

if your diet aint in order, forget about toning any muscle, because you wont have any. if you want to tone up while keeping the body fat off ensure that at least 60% of your calories are comming from protein.

chicken salad, with a nice drizzle of olive oil would be a perfect meal for you. espeshilly if you shallow fry the chicken in coconut oil, chuck in some avacardo and some fiberous veggies, you,ll have the full works. if you train in the morning, train on an empty stomach and have a carb meal for breakfast after training. carbs in the diet is good if your trying to tone, it can help give your muscle a full and firm look if your low in bodyfat. but at the end of the day, its the training, diet, sleep, mindset and education that brings in the results. its never just one thing, its everything. also try green tea and drink twice a much water as your drinking now. that could help wring out any water retention you might have. your defonetley done losing fat, that window is shut. you need to start getting some shape, and harden up a bit. get you trainer to introduce you to exersises like, squats, lunges, pull ups, dips. etc. it wondnt be the worsed thing in the world if you to have a good 3000 calorie day every now and then, trust me you,ll get in the gym and you,ll feel like a new woman, you wont get fat, its just a caloire re feed, your going to be using the calories. if youve been in a caloric defisit for a long time then your going to have s*it ton of energy once you,ve had a good meal. you cant stay in a low calorie range permenatley, its a very healthy thing to do to re feed. otherwise your body will turn against you, and you,ll come down with all sorts of illness. many things for you to play around with, do some reaserch and find something that works for you.

Smiley - I don't think your weight is the issue here. You always seem to fixate on what you perceive as problems with your weight when you are on a down swing. You don't listen to any advice that anyone gives you as you only want to have someone give you permission to do something extreme and you know is wrong.

This is purely based on every single weight related post you have put on here - go to your gp, get referred to a dietitian and if they say nothing is wrong with you (which nearly everyone on here has said at one point or another) then there really is nothing wrong with you!

Sorry if I sound exhasperated - but it gets to me when someone who is perfect the way they are is hell bent on ruining themselves!

just a final note, meet jessica ennis, she eats 6000 calories a day and behold......

ennis-main_1205394a.jpg just an example, would you call her fat? my final piece of opionated advice, get a good meal down you! and more importantly enjoy your training, if you dont enjoy it, then dont do it. its ment to be enjoyed, but alot of you pepole miss the point.

you people?

maybe a bad choice of words, i ment most pepole that exersise see it as a chore, when its ment to be fun. the results are a bonus imo. the amount of friends ive made fun ive had and things ive learned about my body along the way is what its about for me. theres nothing better than training with pepole you,ve trained with since pretty much day 1. some of guys ive trained with ive trained with for 5 years.

Fell into crisis mode last night lost it crying for hours can't make sense of it myself was fine happy ok yesterday morning during day feel myself slipping ... Then boom I've been here 5 years ago this was same start then turned into police / ambulance being called out not pretty or nice tried explaining to parents struggling to cope been trying so hard manage along without anyone being there around just too tough I hate way makes me feel inside feel selfish, wrong all time at work home everywhere everyone tells me I'm too hard on myself because I don't understand me or my life even though running good smooth I have to ruin it don't get why I then act and feel way I do! Can't figure it out?! I shouldn't let reach boiling point should said something before but one minute happy High as kite next minute low upset depressed no reason I need get sorted ill doctors tomorrow!

"Cellulite" is not a medical term. Medical authorities agree that cellulite is simply ordinary fatty tissue [1]. Strands of fibrous tissue connect the skin to deeper tissue layers and also separate compartments that contain fat cells. When fat cells increase in size, these compartments bulge and produce a waffled appearance of the skin. Many years ago, Neil Solomon, M.D., conducted a double-blind study of 100 people to see whether cellulite differed from ordinary fat. Specimens of regular fat and lumpy fat were obtained by a needle biopsy procedure and given to pathologists for analysis and comparison. No difference between the two was found.

http://www.quackwatch.com/01QuackeryRelatedTopics/cellulite.html

I researched has anyone had successful results with nivea goodbye cellulite 10 day serum??? Does it work ? Anyone suggest of lotions or creams might help smooth and tone skin ? It all at top of my thighs wobbles around!