smileyK

Still feel drawn in ...???

I still feel constant urge need crave to check my reflection out wherever I am in shop windows door reflection mirror at gym at work follows me everywhere constantly !!! :(

easy awnser for this,

measure your:

height

weight

body fat % (a good body fat range for a woman is 15-20%, a woman must have more body fat than men.)

find out if your in a good, ideal, under weight or over weight range for your height, and let the results do the talking. your brain will always distort things, and make your body look bad in the mirror, but with on screen and on paper results the voice in your head will be silenced indefinitley.

It can get worse when it's raining and the puddles are distorting the view with all the reflections LOL! Just be careful not to look down if you at all suffer from vertigo!

Funny thing happened to me actually regarding vertigo while kayaking out on the sea surprisingly. It was a fairly calm day and very hot but the waters were murky. Then suddenly I looked down and I could see the sandy sea floor with a sort of glassy-effect. I almost fell out of my boat too because it looked such a long way down, almost as if I were flying several hundred metres above it and it threw my navigation out through instinctual confusion - I had to row hard back to the shore and was very pleased to touch land again.