justine1

Sam had a party!

Ok so maybe not such a big deal to some but.....Sam has just turned nine and had his first ever party. Its sad to say that aloud but between moving four times in three years,Sam not having friend,being out of school 6 months and the fact his birthday is in the middle of summer...it has just never been achievable.

It was a small party..originally invited 6 boys(all from his unit) but ended up with just two (but I said one could bring his brother along as Sam has been to their home often.) He loves his swimming so had it at the local pool. It was fantastic. All the boys were well behaved and Sam can now say he has had a party.

Glad he got his party and had a good time :)

I had one party when I was 10 - it's nice to have one but that doesn't mean you have to be a kid (AS Warrior - you still have plenty of time to have one if you want one lol)

(AS Warrior - you still have plenty of time to have one if you want one lol)

im more of saloon bar and a game of pool man anyway. maybe throw in a short 19 year old blonde and a medium rare steak and im good to go. im quite easy going.

Glad he had a lovely party and enjoyed it, my sons worst nightmare was a party lol, he rarely attended them, and hated the attention if he had one.........just loved all the pressies :party: