smileyK

Really peed off upset :(

My twin brother said he said a joke " are you smashing house up" and I say " NO" I explain to him now and before I don't get these kind of jokes but he just goes on and on about it winding me up I try my damnest to make people realise & understand but don't feel good enough anymore ! Gr! Not happy! Going bed early! Feel once again no one gets me understands me or my life how I hate the world of autism so draining and tiring all time explaining myself! So annoying/ frustrating!

I try stay relaxed calm all ends up confused mess the whole way round feel like why do I bother trying to explain anything? Especially when hard find the words too as well sometimes I used to blow right up just lose it bad get violent aggressive try not be that any more try avoid that if possible gets me so worked up into a state hate myself getting that way too! :(

What can you do to help yourself to find the world more bearable?

What have you tried to do that has worked in the past?

i can sense you have quite severe anxiety, do any medications help with this or depression?

How about trying supplements?

Yes I'm on anti depressant paroxetine at moment dosage is soon be upped another level as I felt wasn't calming relaxing me quite enough to function day to day! I exercise gym zumba classes help me cope with the world I write poetry go jogging mainly helps me release out!

Poetry sounds like a great idea, have your sent your poems to the magazine Asperger United?

http://www.autism.org.uk/aspergerunited

....the magazine is for anyone with a diagnosis of being on the spectrum.

Looking after yourself would be a very productive way of coping with the world. If you wish to

go on a diet then avoiding gluten, dairy, msg, aspartame, soy, corn could be the route for you.

Let me know if you wish to join the yahoo group about gfcfrecipes. i happen to be a moderator

on there.

Now parents moaning at me saying all saying is " I'm tired" all time and got no energy for my age my parents reckon both of them! Gr! :( once again fed up ! Had enough! It's draining living with AS MH problems & going to the gym takes out of you but hasn't clicked don't Wang say anything as they'll say making up an excuse! I get up go toilet in night can't settle toss and turn so sleep pattern bad! Always had been since being baby! They should know understand but they don't so annoy me! Try so hard not moan get on with living life! Nothing I do or say is right! Making me depressed!

I even been doctors rule out any medical reason behind feel so tired and lack of energy etc anaemia diabetes for going up to loo In the night but all blood tests came back clear normal!

Have you looked at your diet, what you are eating etc? Why don't you write down what you eat in an average week. Sounds like a combination of not the right nutrients and the side effects of all your meds.

Chill out pills.

lol say no more

Have you looked at your diet, what you are eating etc? Why don't you write down what you eat in an average week. Sounds like a combination of not the right nutrients and the side effects of all your meds.

or not eating enough while on the meds?

Edited by A-S warrior

Would scare freak me out keeping food diary as panic I'm eating too much ! :( makes me anxious looking at food calories all time fat content on the front like today burnt 800 calories at the gym was there two & half hours! Feels like electricity through my veins when I'm there! I felt tired lack of energy before I took medication?!

If you really wish to go on a diet then i recommend gluten and dairy free, it has really changed my life.

Also avoid MSG and aspartame. If you feel worse to begin with then it is highly likely this regime would

suit you.

Also do some research on eating disorders and sensory issues. According to Sharron Hellier they are related.

i am going to respectfully disagree with you there, i wrote a literature review on 'diet and autism at university' so know exactly what i am talking about.

i am going to respectfully disagree with you there,

i like how more pepole are saying that before they disagree with you, im going to start using that line. its very polite.

Thanks for the compliment and support it is much appreciated :-) Warrior

i am going to respectfully disagree with you there

i like how more pepole are saying that before they disagree with you, im going to start using that line. its very polite.

I agree too :lol: it sounds great, might try it out next time an occasion arises where I can use it :D

Was it ###### man it was total ###### and you know it - total load of ###### the ###### programme ever :oops:

I disrespectfully disagree with you...

No still haven't got it right.... what was it we were saying again in these situations? :lol:

power rangers was the best show on tv.....

go go power rangers, i used to love that show along with other kids shows.

i saw 'the wimpy kid' sequel today and feel although it was a comedy there

were excellent morals, i cant remember the line but it was about making mistakes.

Another good moral is 'dont rush me im making mistakes as fast as i can' i think.

brain going to sleep mode zzzzzzzzz