SensitiveSoul

Fundraising for action for Asperger's

On Sunday 16th September, myself and Robert Mann will be doing a sponsored walk around Llyn Brenig in Denbighshire. It totals 9..5 miles - not much of a challenge you may think - but for someone as unfit as me believe me it is! It's all in aid of Action for Asperger's - a brilliant charity which has helped me A LOT!! All information and details, plus the donation page are on my webpage, and I've included the promotional poster below:

http://sparklinsister985.webs.com/apps/donations/

I don't have much of a network of friends or a particularly close family so I need all the help I can get in drumming up support, and any help received - whether donations, or putting the word around for me, or anything people can do to help, I will really grateful for.

I'm not usually this forthright, and I hope I don't get in trouble for posting this, but Elaine and her charity mean an awful lot to me, she has helped me a lot, and I really want to give something back to her, and I have to try and drum up support somehow!

523428_10152035488760368_1347632861_n.jpg

574779_10152035487885368_820134250_n.jpg

488298_10152035488350368_1556148977_n.jpg

Edited by SensitiveSoul

Thanks

Thanks darkshine

Thanks A-S Warrior, and thanks to the 2 people who have sponsored me. You have no idea how much I appreciate it!

Thanks Mannify - you really are brilliant :)