madeinthe70s

Hello again!

Hello again everyone, I joined ages ago but after a few posts I felt uncomfortable and moved on. The reason is I don't really feel at home on any forum, I've tried to be part of lots of different ones but I never feel like I fit in. Maybe my Aspergers even extends out into cyber space! Anyway I'm not sure if I will stick around or not but I wish you all the best one way or the other :)

I'm like the internets littlest hobo lol (people of a certain age will know what I'm referring to ;) )

Edited by madeinthe70s

Welcome, I struggle with similar feelings of not fitting in, I get paranoid that everything I type will be taken the wrong way, but I'm on a bit of a mission at the moment to challenge myself to post stuff, to prove to myself that it doesn't always end in rejection and humiliation. It's scary, but maybe, kind of working?!?! I'm not sure yet! Anyway, welcome back :)

doesnt matter if you get taken the wrong way or misunderstood. its happend to me so many times on here ive become a professional at it.

aint no one topping my record!

doesnt matter if you get taken the wrong way or misunderstood. its happend to me so many times on here ive become a professional at it.

aint no one topping my record!

Awesome, I'm in good company then :P

Welcome, I struggle with similar feelings of not fitting in, I get paranoid that everything I type will be taken the wrong way, but I'm on a bit of a mission at the moment to challenge myself to post stuff, to prove to myself that it doesn't always end in rejection and humiliation. It's scary, but maybe, kind of working?!?! I'm not sure yet! Anyway, welcome back :)

What an excellent well thought of post, nice 1 and welcome madeinthe70s. I'm also a 70s baby late 70s for me.

What an excellent well thought of post, nice 1 and welcome madeinthe70s. I'm also a 70s baby late 70s for me.

Aww, thanks, it's really nice that you said that. *glows* :)

Yes that describes me pretty well too, and you're absolutely right not getting a reply does not mean that it's a rejection anyway I support you in your crusade keep on posting :)

Yes of course all of the best things were made in the 70s Star Wars, The Muppets.........us :D Edited by madeinthe70s