A-S warrior

hitting the showers for a bit.

hi all, im taking some time out of this forum to take on all my real life endeavours. i have a trip to fund for march, college, new placements etc etc. even moving house and learning my way around new parts.

i will pop back to watch the 5 hour video, probably near my birthday (mid october) and i,ll be communicating to my friends via pm regularlly.

also over the next few days im going to launch and new forum called 'aspergers and proud of it' its going to be a place you can talk about all your hobbies and interests and really talk about them and pepole really want to listen! lol, and basically the oppisite to this forum, you can talk about all the things you like about aspergers and start aspergers awarnes groups etc. i dont expect many members to join so i wont make it very large, just 4 or 5 sub forums and a basic layout. ive put the link to the site in my signture.

i will be back when im settled into all my life changes. (its quite a handfull at the moment) probably november time.

i will be reading pm,s but i,ll probably only reaspond to the guys on my friends list.

anyway chow for now, see you in the winter!

Edited by A-S warrior