Willow-Tree

I'm Back - After like...3 years!

Hi everyone,

I'm Willow, I have Aspergers and I'm 20.

It's been about 3 years since I was here, I think. I haven't really done the 'forum' thing for a long time and for some reason I feel a little shy!

How are you all?

I suppose the last time I was here, I must have been struggling with school - they 'kicked' me out because I couldn't wear the uniform as it irritated me. Well, I managed to get a B in GCSE English and a GCSE Math, which isn't too bad I suppose! I did try and do A Levels, but I struggled with the social scene, again, and I found the work mind numbingly easy, so I decided it best to quit and not put myself through the stress of it all.

I'm engaged to another Aspie, called Chris, who is also 20. He has a full time job, and we have a part time business which I run when it needs running, from home, which we set up ourselves. It's a design business, so websites, logo's etc. However, with Chris, as I say, working full time and also taking a degree, it's taken a bit of a back seat for now. I do do other things from home though and I am launching a site soon, so I keep busy :)

I think that's about it... :)

-Willow

hi willow welcome back. things up and down. im going to open day event next week for department for education young peoples advisory group and then by october 19th I will find out If i have a place as already been shortlisted.

hi willow, good to see you back!!! you have been missed!!! glad things are going well for you with chris! :)pleased that you got brill fab GCSE's grades with the education issues you were having so well done and congratulations!!! to strength courage and bravery you have to continue however tough hard you are an INSPIRATION!!!

XKLX

Edited by smileyK

Thanks smileyK :D

Only stating positive fact willow is true your shining example anything possible if put mind to it always thought that of you!!! Congratulations! Glad you in better improved more stable balanced place in your life! Great see you :)

:D aww thanks smileyk

Welcome back and well done for making a life for yourself. I've also been sporadic on here.