Sign in to follow this  
Guest Lya of the Nox

must be something in the air

Guest flutter

i wasnt going to post, i feel i am posting too much at the mo

but many seem to having similar problems, m is soo aggressive just now and unhappy, we have had battles with school, and getting cmmnets on why things are happening :wallbash: i do wihs they would keep quiet,

we are all now under so much stress in this house tis very much like a war zone, adults kids ect all shouting

i am soo tired of it all and feel a huge failure, how do you stay strong and calm??

do you think its the end of term that sets it off?

i know G can't cope with all the changes that have been happening in school this past week or two.

i'm looking forward to breaking up!

sorry.....meant to add.....

as for feeling strong and calm .....i don't think i am.

but everytime the man comes from camhs he tells me i'm coping well.

really??????? i don't feel like i am.

he's back out tonight to see us and i feel he may get the brunt of this week from me.......hope he's prepared.....lol

I think that its heading towards a transition that causes this;everything is about to change,what with holidays/new teachers after holidays etc.Sounds as if the anxiety levels are high at present.xx

End of school year is always a nightmare - stuff like trips out, sports day, concerts, bringing games in - all great fun, but my son struggles to cope.

Add to this the high excitement amongst the other kids about upcoming holidays, the teachers having practically started their hols already, and the emotions of the leavers. My son is finding it all very hard - and although he thinks he's having fun, in fact he's actually getting more and more wound up. 2 days to go - and then the fun of the 6 week break!

Roll on September - only then, we've got transition to deal with. Should settle down sometime after Chrismas.

My son's deteriorated these past 2weeks but moreso this week! His 1-2-1 helper says that there is no routine in school at the moment as everything is winding down for the holidays sp no work to do, just play and do as they like! Debated today whether to send ds in after the meltdown he had yesterday at home but he seems fine in schol, I just get it all when he comes home!! :angry:

Maybe this is why your son's out of sorts, the routine change???