smileyK

feelin dizzy faint & vision out of focus?

everyday feel dizzy nearly passed out fainting feeling at work today head whirling real bad! My vision distorted blurry fuzzy out of focus! Dont know why it going on?! Can someone tell me why? Inform me!

I know you work out a lot, but are you eating enough to sustain it? It's just a thought, but I have found in the past that where I have been working or exercising really hard and haven't eaten enough, that's just how I have felt.

yeah i feel im eating too much so have exercise burn it off! And heart pounds takes ages to slow down especially when wake up in mornin! Feel shaky all time too!

Smiley if I asked you to write out all the things you know about exercise and diet how much could you write. I am talking things about heart rate zones, energy systems in the body, daily nutritional needs, how to fuel a body for exercise sessions, how to vary carbohydrates, fats and proteins throughout the day, how to build in recovery etc.....

Now personally I could write a lot because I have read a lot, have done courses in sports science, am a qualified coach, I train for one of the most demanding sports on the planet Ironman triathlon etc....

One of the issues we have as autistics is we often think in very black and white terms. I believe you have a set of beliefs where you think you are right on this exercise and diet thing, and if that belief is there then there is absoloutly no point in someone such as me telling you anything. In fact I don't for one second believe there is any point in a GP, a dietician or anyone else telling you anything because you have no intention of listening. In fact all you want to do is find a label for some condition which means all your beliefs can stay as they are.

So rather than ask for help every other week why don't you decide to challenge your beliefs on this area of your life. If you want to write out these beliefs or the things you know about exercise and diet please feel free to do so on the forum. I will take the time to tell you if that knowledge is correct or not and if you are doing things in a safe way or not.

I think there are many people out there who believe they have some special condition which means their body is different to everybody elses and that is why they feel ill, or things don't quite work, in my experience it is nearly always a lot simpler than that, it is because they haven't got a clue what they are doing when it comes to this exercise and diet stuff. And in a way that is a good thing because it is pretty easy to fix.

Can be side-effects of the meds. Stress diverts blood flow to vital organs and clouds our thinking/judgement/sense of wellbeing etc. Could be low blood sugar. Take a back seat, calm down and take stock of things