lizzy-wilson

Feeling low and lonely tonight...

Don't know what's up with me...I try and be cheery at work but at the end of the day I'm still low.

Things have changed in the last couple of weeks..things I have never felt or come across before and that's been getting me down...even though it's supposed to be a good feeling I can't help but think that it's not going to go my way (Not the best way to word it, but it's all I could come up with) and that if and or when I get the answer it's not going to be what I was hoping..no, wishing for. I just want to find out! Not good with not knowing.

Probably doesn't make any sense to any of you but I just needed to write it down.

I need a friend! I know that's what I'm always saying but at the minute I really could do with a real friend.

I don't know. Things haven't been brilliant for me today anyway, I ended up at the doctors this morning with an extremely sore elbow..doctor said I have an inflamed tendon in my shoulder! I've had my arm in a sling for the rest of the day and have only just taken it off. Got to go for physio on it at some point this week, doc said that I could be signed off but I said that I couldn't as we're already a man down at work this week as he did his back in yesterday and is off for a week!

Ah well, bed time.

Night all

Hi Lizzy-Wilson

Obviously it will be daytime when you read this so hope you've had a good night's sleep and today is a better day. And the injury to your arm is depressing enough.

I go through having low days and wondering who/what/where I am and any little thing gets out of proportion. But then I bounce back and everything is ok again. I'm sure you'll do the same

But don't over-exert yourself at work...take things easy.

Robert :)