smileyK

got the sickness virus!!! ;c

well havent had a great start to the early hours of this mornin been physically ill three times! Got no energy ache everywhere! It horrid this bug it been at work so thats where picked it up from some older kids been ill and babies had high temps so got sent home got banging head had to ring work next time im allowed in when im clear if not

Sounds like you are at the start of it. You may or may not get diarrhoea. Can take a few days so you shouldn't go back to work yet. It's really important to keep hydrated and rested. Herbal tea, boiled water/water/salt solution (the chemist does a "proper" concoction)

Can be a really nasty bug

Get better soon x

i had both together both sickness & upset tum feel so yukky rough poorly & weak aint feel this bad poorlywise in years! Havent had sickness in years lucky to escape! Comin up to xmas one other year had achey virus we all had it layin on sofa door closed! Dont want a repeat or ive passed chicken pox to my older sister,my twin brother and my baby neice at the time not good! Hectic day for us as a family as maybe the start of my sister going in labour! Dads trying to finish off wall papering before xmas comes it pure mad,crazy and my nans sister is terminally ill with liver cancer too! ;c

it highly passed on this virus hope it hurries up and goes away leaves me well truly alone! Always gettin some highly contagious virus around xmas! So annoying all joys of working where i do its great fun! My neice due to come round tonite due to my sister havin strong pains but cant see her go near hwe as dont want give it to her she and my sister partner both had the sickness bug already this year

i am drinkin cups of water try replace electrlites in my body system! Just took some painkillers two as achey way bad! Gr! Goin cinema on sat afternoon & xmas shopping in our town & another local town just hope im bit brighter/better for that! Fingers crossed with school best friend!

hard just ridin it out layin in bed doin nothin feel well lazy! Hate it even know best place for me when poorly! Feel so restless! Keep tossin & turnin hate burnin throat from sickness & tasting it too in your mouth!

my sister just had the baby mum just rang up to tell ma dad! All happens here! Feel like im the way all time like im too much bother effort! My parents always busy! my mood is awful dreadful with this ###### virus!

Winter vomiting virus is infectious for up to 48 hours after your last bout of vomiting so do not be tempted to go out and risk spreading it until your have been symptom free for 2 days - especially to a newborn baby who could get very ill

Hope you feel better soon

i know wouldnt do that anyways to my newborn neice!!! So stayed away however hard just have to give her extra hugs & cuddles! I had to go out yesterday was an emergency mental health crisis wasnt predicted or expected but had to visit mental health sercie i walked there needed speak to someone urgently

got the winter sickness virus back again! Not good at all! ; c need a hug! So fed up with myself being sick! It terrifes me being physically ill hate it i try hold it back but more i do the worse i feel! Baby girl sent home with same virus today once again spreading like hot cake! In bed at the moment felt so embarrassed being pgysicly ill in the toilet too

*physically , thought i got rid the first time aswell so going have to wait more to see my new neice! Gr! But be worth the wait! feel so weak! not normally ever this bad ill wise so must be bad virus! back to work necrt week to make sure i am deffo all clear of virus

SmileyK, sorry to have to tell you this, but expect to have the virus for at least 3-5 days. Your body needs rest (so no gym!), plenty of water, fruit tea etc and you have to ride it out.

Get well soon

I had something over the weekend for about one evening as I was in close proximity to one who was really suffering, but it went and now nothing.

But I have my flu pack ready just in case ; echinacea, 1000 mg Vitamin C fizzy things, garlic capsules and zinc tablets.

Get yourself some echinacea and reinforce your immune system

Um... I think it's a bit late for now - but save for when you're fully recovered. You just have to let it run its course. I eat lots of garlic but that didn't stop me getting the bug. Biggest problem is lack of basic hand washing ... sadly for me, I have to shake a lot of hands in my job... :sick: Drink gallons of cold boiled water

my tummy feeling so bloated and sore just hope i can rest without aching in pain and sleep peacefully! I think im just physically low at the moment so keep contiuning to pick up this horrid virus! Gr i could cry feel so drained & weak right now all doing drinkin water sipping it may try dry toast tomorrow or dry biscuit

*soup sorry haha very funny! Did have vegetable soup for lunch with 50/50 kingsmill bread & for dinner had 1 jacket potato maybe now wishing hadnt had dinner as feeling rough once again! But was so hungry!

Um... I think it's a bit late for now - but save for when you're fully recovered. You just have to let it run its course. I eat lots of garlic but that didn't stop me getting the bug. Biggest problem is lack of basic hand washing ... sadly for me, I have to shake a lot of hands in my job... :sick: Drink gallons of cold boiled water

Not really, as the herb appears to boost the immune system so having a bug, it can't really cycle around back into the system and come at you another way if the immune system has built it's defensive walls higher, as I understand ongoing bugs attack weak defences and so stay as long as possible, work on the immune system and bugs are given a hard time.

Fast until the virus has left the body. The trick to any stomach virus is to starve it out. It feeds of what you eat, and they like carbs espeshilly. If you go to the gym you'll pass out, even die, theres no way your body will ever get hydrated enough.

You should be over the worst, but i am certainly not a doctor, so if your no better by now (your last post was a few days ago) give them a ring.

i been down town with my dad today on the bus we had some bits & bobs to pick up and felt like been rushing round alot today been mad crazy so felt over done it as felt light headed,dizzy but back at the gym romorrow morning!