Sign in to follow this  
Viper

A chink of light in my gloomy day

Hi all.

I had some news to cheer me up a bit tonight. My hubby has been in France for the past week and I have dealt with a lot on my own, he rung tonight and told me the family he is staying with (he is a student studying french) have insisted we stay in their house for a week while they are away. He has stayed with them a few times now and they think he is wonderful unlike most of the students they have. Hubby said no he couldn't but they said they would be offended if he didn't. What wonderful people :wub: , we would not be having a holiday this year if it wasn't for this chance as money is too tight right now due to hubby studying.

So we are going to France for a week in three weeks time, I can't wait for the break, chance to get away from the stress of the past few days.

Viper.

La Belle France !

Am really glad for you Viper, you probably need to get away right now. Have a wonderful time, which part of France will you be visiting ?

Wherever, I'm sure you'll enjoy the break, vive la difference so to speak !

wac

B) Wow, what a lovely family they must be, any room in the suitcase for a few more :unsure:

Have a wonderful time, make sure you get a break whilst you are away.

Hi Viper

where abouts wil you be in France - if you are near us we would welcome you both for a drink

Hope you have a great time - weather is still really hot here!