Sign in to follow this  
hev

back to square one

i would love to live in a house with no shouting or arguing but at the moment me and steve are rowing constantly,i know i should stay calm but he keeps calling me effing w**** and i cannot stand it,ive said before i know he as aspergers,i know he cannot help it so why cant i cope with his behaviour,ive had enough years of being insulted,i wish i could just go upstairs but it turns into a full scale row and after im so annoyed at myself cos i know it all could have been avoided if i just walk away from the situation,maybe i make it all worse,i dont really know.

im probably just having a fed up day today,im really going to try in the morning to concentrate on good behaviour,i know what to do its just being calm enough to put it all in practise!

Sorry it's still so tough for you Hev. Have you tried Bach's Recovery Remedy drops? I used to use them quite a lot and they really helped me to calm down in difficult situations. I do sympathise with you - it's so hard to keep on keeping on when the abuse is relentless. Have you had any professional advice about this?

Karen

x